Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

What to shop for...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Suki closed her eyes again. "Just get me there as fast as you can...I don't really care how right now..." She opened her eyes again and glanced at Haru. Her eyes were glaring at him as to say 'If you do anything BUT get me to the car and home I'll kil you.' She took in a dep breath and held her stomach in place. She releasted it, knowing she wouldn't hurrle at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm

'Matt' was a fast runner when it came to short distances, so he had no trouble keeping up with Haru's pace as they headed to his car. Thank goodness I ran into Haru here, he thought, not wanting to think what would happen if they had not.

... You know, I wonder why she even trusts us, he realized. Wouldn't anyone else think that they were lying about being WHA students (as they didn't even look like students from that school) and were trying to kidnap her? 'Matt' had to let out a huff of laughter here. Thank the heavens above for Suki that he and Haru were telling the truth.

He let himself into Haru's front seat, buckling his belt. "What's your dorm number, Suki? he asked as he undid the pins that held back his fringe, allowing his hair to cover his right eye before he took off the eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Haru was quick to buckle Suki in. Yet calm. He jumped into his car and started it. First he looked at Matt then Suki. " I was just about to take you to the nursery....Anyways. Let's go." he said, taking off to WHA. " Truthfully, ain't I too tall for a WHA student? If this was a place like Shaq town(XD) then you would've been kidnapped but luckily we are in the good part of town. Be careful in other places. Avoid the bad part of town." he explained. Then, words just remained in his mouth, unable to come out. His personality was changing thanks to Thorn, Matt, and Cyra. This was good truthfully. He is more open.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 am

Suki hadn'r even think after she had thrown up. Being kidnapped hadn't even entered her mind till they had said something about it. She shook her head at herself. What was I thinking? What IF thay really were kidnappers? that would have been the end of me...

She looked out the window not wanting to look at the two guys out of embarassment. "I'm in dorm nimber 81. And again...thank you for doing all of this for me. We had just met today an you really didn't have to out of your way to try and help me this much...most people don't even care..."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 am

'Matt' turned back on his seat and handed her his water bottle (she had left hers in the mall), silently giving her the same advice that he had told her when he first bought her the water. After that he turned back to normal position and leaned against the seat of the car. This was his first time being in the front seat of a car in a while... ... Wow, that's just sad.

He took his mind off that rather unfortunate subject and instead listened to Suki's words. "Hm, no problem. Truthfully, I'm just glad you're not vomiting in a bin in a mall again. That was a rather unfortunate sight, I'm sorry to say."

He then realized that he had absolutely failed in answering some of her remarks. "Sorry about not mentioning that I'm a Whisper Hallow student earlier, I was kind of embarrassed too, I have to say, eating there." He didn't want to mention that he had eaten there despite the fact that he had the choice to eat at the most expensive restaurant in the mall. That's just... quite a sad topic, huh?

When it comes to me everything is sad.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Haru smirked. "Well Matt was talking to you so I figured you were ok. We are almost there." he said, about 5 minutes away from WHA. He had turned on some music. Walk by Pantera played. He banged his head to the music.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 am

Suki sighed and leaned back in the car. She didn't expect to be taken back to school after what happened, or even be taken back to school by anyone for that school. Se didn't have words that could express what she was feeling.

"Thank you again for taking me home," Suki said while closing her eyes. "I just couldn't stay in that place anymore...." She reopened her eyes and looked at Matt. "And why were you eating there if you go here?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 pm

'Matt' knew that she would ask that question, but he was silent for a few seconds. He had the upmost choice not to go there, and he had decided to go there anyway. It made him seem like an asshole, right? Well, he didn't like to lie, so he had to tell the truth.

"I was being a cheapass, I wanted to see how the poor people in this city felt, and help one of them," he said quietly. What else could he say? That was his intention, though it didn't really seem that nice, in his point of view.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Haru looked at Matt. " Poor? I have a thousand dollars that will last for 2 months..." he said. He was kind of mad. But, he got over it. Stopping in the WHA driveway, he got out.

[Basically exit. I nominate! Matt to start the driveway topic o.o]
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:26 pm

[[Mean >:U New topic here ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to shop for...(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2