Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Meditation Break. . . (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

Meditation Break. . . (open) Empty
PostSubject: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Chelsea had upset her father once again, and in turn he gave her a blow to the back of the head. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut around him, she mumbled to herself, rubbing her head. She looked around and saw that all of the construction workers were gone.

Chelsea leaned against a wall and slid to the floor. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes. She had been at WHS for a couple of months now and she still hadn't made any type of comunication with anyone. Heck, with her father constantly threatening her life, she was scared to try to make friends anyway.

So, she did the only thing she knew would calm her down; she turned on her zune to the song "1985" by Bowling for Soup, sat cross-legged, and began to meditate. She was glad that she could at least keep her mind safe from her father.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/forever_fallen1463
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Mikazuki walked up to the 4th floor. It was starting to become a habit for her to get away here. Ever since she came to the school she was depressed again nobody was talking to her, it was almost as if she was being hazed.

She looked down the hallway and say a girl with flowing red hair. Normally she would be jumping for joy to meet new people but she just ignored her as she learned to do everyone else so her feelings wouldn't get hurt.

She went through her purse and pulled out her ipod and her favorite book, "IT", and began reading
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Chelsea sensed someone walk into the hallway. She opened her eyes and turned. A girl with long, curly blue hair was sitting about thirty feet away reading a book.

She had heard of this girl before. . . . Mikazuki was her name. Chelsea had heard of her past, and though she did feel sorry for Mikazuki, it was a relief to her that someone else's childhood was just as screwed up as hers.

Chelsea was desperate to make a friend, so she wouldn't be completely alone; yet, she was afraid that Mikazuki would ignore her anyway.

Mikazuki looked up from her book and Chelsea quickly looked away, embarrassed that she was caught staring.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am

Mikazuki looked up to see Chelsea looking at her. She was bored anyway so she stood up and walked over and talked or tried to make conversation if thats what talking nonsensely meant.

She said,
" Hi i'm Mikazuki nice to meet you"

After she was finished saying what she said and putting on a face she started to regret it. What if the girl was looking at her because she was making fun of her in her head. What if she didnt accept strange girls with blue hair.

She began pondering on wether or not she should run away from everything.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am

Chelsea heard Mikazuki stand up and start walking towards her. She was afraid that she was going to yelll at her for being a freak and staring.

Chelsea looked up and Mikazuki said, "Hi, I'm Mikazuki nice to meet you."

"Hi," She replied. "I'm Chelsea."

Chelsea couldn't decide what to do. This girl seemed nice, but what happened if her father tried to hurt Mikazuki to get to her? What if, like all of her old friends, she acted nice, but then betrayed or hurt her later?

She was torn. Should I stay, or run? she thought.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 pm

She heard the girl reply and say hi and state her name.. Chelsea is what is was correct? Anyways she noticed the girl sounded scared. Perhaps they both had the same things going through their head.

Perhaps Mikazuki wasnt the only one being neglected. She decided if she didnt reply it would make the conversation really awkward so she replied.

" So you're new here, huh?"
She said to the older girl

OC: HAPPY THANKSGIVING BY THE WAY
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 pm

" So you're new here, huh?" Mikazuki asked.

"Yes," She replied. "My, um. . . parents decided to send me here, thinking it would help my 'social skills'." Chelsea decided that it would probably be better to keep her past a secret and not mention her foster parents or her Father. She didn't want to scare Mikazuki off already. "I don't really mind it though, this school's not that bad," She said, trying to change the subject.

OC: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:17 am

Kira ran up the stairs onto the fourth floor where there was construction going on and plenty of places to hide. He saw the two girls sitting there and came to a screeching halt. "What!? I didn't think anyone would be up here. There usually isn't." Footsteps were coming from behind him and they were getting louder. "Alright, look. I'm being chased and can explain just, don't tell her you saw me, okay?" Kira was getting nervous and didn't wait for a reply. He jumped up into a whole in the ceiling and rolled out of sight.

A female teacher ran up to them and looked around. "Have you seen a man, about this tall with blond hair come through here?"
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 am

Mikazuki was going to say, My parents sent me here for the same reason, in diferent theory. When a guy ran up interrupting their train of thought caught them off guard explaining that he was being chased and to not rat him out. The proceeded to crawl into a space Mika didnt even know was there.

The lady came around the corner and then asked for him obviously, Mikazuki knew what she was gonna do and she had to do it, She wasnt the best liar but she could hold up.

So she said, "No i did not" and smiled at the lady to show she had a friendly bone in her body
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 am

Once Mikazuki said no to the teacher, she sighed, turned around and ran off.

"That was odd..." Chelsea muttered.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 pm

OC:
im confused did u walk away or did i?
i cant like reply until i know im sorry
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:46 pm

OC: Lol, sorry. the teacher lady ran off, not you.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 pm

OC:
ohhhh that makes sense =]

IC:
Mikazuki saw the teacher run off still chasing after what was now nobody, and heard chelsea mutter.
"She looked at chelsea out of the corner of her eye, did i do something bad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

"No," Chelsea answered a little too quick, afraid she was already upsetting the one person who had actually been nice to her in a while. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 pm

By the way Chelsea answered Mikazuki thought Chelsea took what she was asking incorrectly. To quickly change the subject Mikazuki looked up at the ceiling in which the blonde John Doe climbed into

She asked him, " Umm, sir...................when are you coming out she left you know." It would be horrible if the teacher was waiting around the corner suspecting this
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Kira's head popped out of another ceiling tile a few rows over and looked down either end of the hallway. It appeared that girls was right and the lack of clicking footsteps from high heels suggested she was long gone. Kira jumped down from his hiding place and dusted himself off. "That was close." Kira mused.

He then looked up to get a good look at his two accomplices. They were rather well endowed and didn't get the short end of the gene pool for sure. Kira was, once again, amazed at how so many attractive people were drawn into this school. He walked over to them and sat next to the red haired girl as she was closest to him. "Thank you for helping me get away from her. I don't know what she would have done to me if she had caught me." He gave them a friendly smile to them. "My name's Kira Koga. Might I ask what two, beautiful young ladies, such as yourselves, are doing up here?"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Mikazuki smiled at the compliment. Kira Koga hmmm. She thought about the name sounded Japanese to her, perhaps she wasn't the only Japanese one here. She hadn't really talked to any boys besides Matt since she got here and they definetely hadn't complemented her.

Mika smiled at Kira and said, "Hi i'm Mikazuki, you can call me mika, and i just came up here to relax thats kind of my thing." She said with a smile so it wouldn't be awkward
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 am

Chelsea tried not to blush. No one had called her beautiful in a while.

"I'm Chelsea. I came up here pretty much for the same reason. I just needed to get away from the stress of school and other things for a while." She answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:48 am

Kira noticed the awkwardness of their words and though about it. Perhaps it was cuz they had been caught sneaking around on the fourth floor or perhaps they weren't used to being around people and that's why they were on the fourth floor. In any case, Kira was not going to be the one who ratted them out, in fact, he may start a new habit for them. "I find that smoking helps me to relax. You know, in some cultures, smoking is a sacred act performed only on days of great importance." Kira smiled and offered them each a cigar from within his jacket. "Would you like to try one? They're grape flavored."
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 am

Chelsea looked at the cigars and grimaced, though these smelled alot different than the cuban cigars her father used to smoke, they still reminded her of him. She was intent on not picking up any of the habits her father had.

"No thank you," she said. She had hoped that when she grimaced, he didn't take it personally. "I prefer meditation."
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:27 pm

From the looks of it Kira was pondering about Mikazuki and Chelsea's answers and must've thought they smoke.

He pulled out a cigar claiming it was grape flavored and offered it. Mikazuki hated all things with and open fire, they made her think about her past, made her relive that day. A tear rolled down Mika's cheek as she thought about that day, that horrible day. She noticed more tears were streaming out so she quickly turned around and declined it. Not wanting to make a scene and hoping no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 am

Kira saw Chelsea's eyes sort of dim down a little and Mikazuki even started tearing up a bit. "Alright then, no cigars." Kira said as he put them back into his coat. He had thought they would accept them with the awkward intent to smoke them but, these girls were different. Kira wondered why they would react this way and decided that he would have to learn a little bit more about them. "So, what brings you two to this fine establishment?" he said with a smile so as to appear to not have noticed anything.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 am

Chelsea saw Mikazuki actually start crying a bit at the sight of the cigars. She was worried about the other girl, but it looked as if she was trying to hide it, so Chelsea didn't pry.

Kira must've noticed it too, because he quickly put the cigars away. Then he asked both of them what brought them to WHA.

Chelsea wanted to open up to him, but she was still terrified of her father. She had tried in the past to tell a few close friends about him, and they had all ended up really hurt. One of her old friends had even been killed by her father just for knowing about him. Since then, Chelsea tried to keep the secret to herself as much as possible.

So, she told him the nice version. "I moved in with a foster family for two months, then they sent me here for socialization and a better education."
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Mikazuki calmed herself down hearing Chelsea's answer. She had to remind herself that there are other students with bad past's and to stop being a little punk. So she hesitantly wiped her tears and turned around with her face covered by her white jacket and answered.

Her life story was too much to say, Nobody wanted all that detail plus she didn't want to feel like she whined a lot. She also was afraid of people only being her friend because they felt like they had to so she told the good side, which was the truth just not all of the truth.

"My foster family sent me here for the same reason as Chelsea" she said with a rather calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Kira could tell they were holding back. Especially since they both said something about coming from foster families and they both said the same thing. Kira decided to share how he came to be there. "Well, I sometimes think they hired me because they felt bad for the trees. You see I sent in an application everyday. They actually weighed my applications and it weighed in at a ton." Kira laughed at his situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation Break. . . (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next