Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Meditation Break. . . (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Mikazuki looked up at Kira as he told about application. It actually made her smile. She was giggling before she noticed. She didn't know about her application for the school. Did students even have to have one she was clueless on the situation. Her parents just came home one day with brochures and WHA caught her eye.

"Look what you did" Mikazuki said with a smile. "Getting me to laugh means i talk more" She said as she giggled and bumped him with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Chelsea giggled at kira's story after Mika nudged him. Then, she bit her lip in frustration. She needed to tell someone about her father. It seemed as if Mika's past was just as shady as hers, but she still didn't know if she could fully trust them.

"Mika, Kira, I haven't been completely honest about my past and why I came here," she started, her voice shaking a bit. then she stopped, unsure if she should continue or not.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/forever_fallen1463
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 am

Kira wasn't exactly sure if this would be the right thing to say but, it would probably make it a lot easier for Chelsea to open up to him, "I haven't been fully honest with you either. Well, I told the truth, just not the whole truth. I'm not just a teacher. I'm also a counselor, and by being the counselor, I am sworn to secrecy." Kira smiled in an attempt to lighten the darkening mood.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 am

Kira revealed that he was a counselor, and that he was sworn to secrecy. That made Chelsea feel a lot better. Maybe he can help me she thought.

"Okay," she took a deep breath and began. "It all started when I was around five. My life was pretty much perfect before then. But, one day my dad found out my mom had been cheating on him. They started fighting constantly. Then, when I was six she had a heart attack and died." Chelsea took another deep breath to clear her mind and prevent the flash backs from returning. "When she passed, my dad turned to drugs and alcohol to ease his pain. When I was around eight, he decided that beating me made him feel alot better." Tears were streaming down her face now. "one day it got so bad I was in the hospital for a week. Eventually, I was taken by a social worker."

She didn't want them to get hurt, so she stopped here. She didn't mention the part where her father was still stalking her and making her sell drugs for him. She didn't think they needed to know that much.

It did make her feel better to tell them her story though. It made her feel like she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 pm

She looked at kira and smiled. "Sir what do you mean by sworn to secrecy." She responded in a playful flirtatious tone that was followed by a giggle.

Chelsea told the story of her past. It seemed much worse than hers until she compared the facts. Now that Chelsea told her story Mika felt as if they were going to expect her to have the next story time moment, That wasn't gonna happen.

Mikazuki gave Chelsea a hug, "I'm here for you if you need me." She said as she rubbed Chelsea's arm.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 am

"By sworn to secrecy I mean that I won't tell anyone, unless of course you want me to help you in any way. Then, I'll tell only the necessary people and protect you by presenting evidence to suggest that I found out on my own." Kira explained. It was kinda lengthy and after Kira said it, he though it may be confusing. It must not have been though because Chelsea began to explain he story. Mikazuka then gave her a comforting hug.

Kira thought to himself, Hmm. That's not good. I wonder if there's something I could do about this. He went through the list of lawyers he knew. They weren't exactly his friends, more like good acquaintances from his past. "Well, at least you live here now and away from your father. You're basically free from him." Kira smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Chelsea Night

Chelsea Night

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:06 pm

"Thanks Mika" Chelsea said as she hugged her back.

"Well, at least you live here now and away from your father. You're basically free from him." Kira smiled.

"Yeah..." she sighed and looked away, hoping they couldn't see the lie in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation Break. . . (open)   Meditation Break. . . (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation Break. . . (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2