Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Just got in (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 am

Sarah-Rose started to calm down, once she was able to speak again she blushed brightly. 'I, I'm sorry. That little girl you were talking about. What happened with her. It happened in the orphange.' She told him quietly, looking down ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Kenneth rubbed Sarah-Roses back trying to comfort her, “I’m sorry to hear that Sarah-Rose, but I’m glad to know that you have escaped from such a place.” He took a breath and waited to hear more from her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 am

Sarah-Rose smiled weakly at him. 'Thank you. The third stage is here. When I left and moved from England over to here.' She told him. She leant against him, feeling proctected while he was there with his arm rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Kenneth leaned back against Sarah-Rose still rubbing her back. “I’m sure this is the point of your life where you will be happy and have a lot of friends.” He sat there waiting to see if he could do anything else to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 am

She nodded and smiled a bit. 'I hope so. I'm sorry, that really wasnt the kind of happy bedtime story you probably want to hear before going to sleep.' She apologised, resting her tired head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:38 am

Kenneth looked at Sarah-Rose as she rested her head on him. As he smiled he said, "I think that the story doesn't have to be happy all the way through, just as long as the princes gets to live happily ever after. The happier you are now, the better your story is.” He moved his arms to wrap around Sarah-Rose and hugged her gently. “I’m sure you’re worn out from such a long first day of school. I’ll let you get some sleep now.” He waited for her response before standing up and laying her down on the love seat.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm

She nodded. 'Thank you. I do feel much better now someone else knows.' She smiled as she lay back on the loveseat, feeling as though a great weight had been lifted from her. 'If only I were a princess, then I'd know for certain that life was going to get better.' She sighed, more to herself than Kenneth
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Kenneth pulled the covers over Sarah-Rose to tuck her in as he said to her, “Every girl is a princess to a young prince somewhere or another, think of this as a chance for you to meet your prince.” Kenneth walked over and sat on his bed, soon to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 am

Sarah-Rose nodded. 'Maybe.' She murmured however her self belief was extremely low and she highly doubted that she'd ever find one. She let her mind wander, going over everything that had happened that day, before drifting into another restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:18 am

As Kenneth lay down in the bed he closed his eyes thinking about his evening and what he will be doing by the next day as he drifted off into his dream world.

Eight hours later, give or take thirty minutes, Kenneth woke up and crept into the kitchen to make eggs, sausage, bacon and toast. Every few minutes he looked back in the bed room to see if Sarah-Rose had been woken up from his cooking. As he finished cooking he looked back in the room debating if he should wake her or let her sleep a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:20 am

Sarah-Rose stirred as Kenneth stood debating. She hadn't slept that well in a long time. There was even a chance she hadn't screamed that night. The sunlight peirced through her eyelids as she woke. She rubbed her eyes before opening them and spotted Kenneth stood in the doorway. 'Morning.' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 pm

“Good morning sleepy head” Kenneth said with a kind smile. “I hope you slept well, are you hungry? I made eggs, sausage, bacon and toast if you’re up for it.” He moved to the window closest to him and opened the curtain. He looked over at Sarah-Rose and asked, “I have orange juice and milk if you want some.”
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 am

*Soon the sound of a motor going off entered the room as well as the sound of a car door shutting. Soon the teacher dormitory doors opened and closed and the sound of feet were heard going down the hallway until they stopped and a knock at the door replaced their sound*

"Kenneth, its me, Zack. I know Ive been gone and I know that I should probably be fired but I want to discuss with you my sudden absence"
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:01 am

Sarah-Rose smiled over at Kenneth. 'Thank you, that's very kind of you.' She stood up about to get dressed when a knock came at Kenneth's door and someone asked to see him. She looked over at Kenneth unsure what to do. She didn't know the rules about students sleeping in teacher's dorms and she didnt want to get Kenneth in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Kenneth looked towards the door and smiled back at Sarah-Rose, “looks like we have some company over for breakfast. Here, I’ll let you get dressed and you can come out when you’re ready. The bathroom is open and I’ll close this door for you.” Kenneth closed the door to the bedroom and walked to the front door and unlocked it.

As Kenneth opened the door he smiled and said. “Hello Zack, how have you been lately? Come in, do you want some breakfast? I’m sure there’s enough for three of us.” He moved and opened the door more to let Zack in. “Would you like something to drink?” he asked as he kept a welcoming smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 pm

"Three of us? You got another teacher in? If you in a meeting or something I can wait til later i just wanted to apologize for my sudden absence and let you know Ill try my best to return to work"

*Zack replied slowly backing away from the door and starts walkin off down the hall back to his room. He didnt want to disturb his boss if he was busy and he knew that whatever he had to say could wait til when Kenneth wasnt in the middle of something*
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 pm

"No, I'm not in a meeting, and it's not a teacher. The situation is hard to explain but It's a student." Kenneth said to Zack as he slowly walked away. "She came over shortly after I got in, we talked and I invited her for dinner, afterwards She brought to my attention that she didn't have a Dorm yet. I figured that everyone else would be asleep by then and the school was locked down for the night. I didn't want to wake anyone so I offered to let her sleep on the love seat for the night. Soon I'll take her to get a Dorm."
Kenneth steped out from the door to see if Zack would come back. "I've made more than enough food for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:21 am

Sarah-Rose finished changing and stood the other side of the bedroom door for a moment, listening. She was trying to assess the situation, she didn't want anyone to be in trouble. She listened to Kenneth explain to the visitor and waited with baited breath to hear his reply.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 am

((I think Zack will not be continuing the topic, so I guess we will just say he decided to just walk off. Its too late for me right now, but I'll do me best to post in the next 24 hours. (I'll just edit this post whe I post again)))

“Ok, well I’ll talk to you later then,” Kenneth said to Zack as he walked off. Closing the door Kenneth left the door unlocked due to the fact that soon after breakfast they would be leaving. Walking up to the bedroom door he knocked on the door, “it was Zack, the drama teacher, but he decided to come back at a later time. I’ll fix a plate for you so you can eat when you finish up in there.” He said calmly as he walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:40 am

((Oooohhh we got quick reply boxes! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Never mind))

Sarah-Rose opened the door and followed him into the kitchen. 'OK, thank you very much. It smells delicious!' She commented as she watched Kenneth.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Kenneth set a full plate on the table for Sarah-Rose, and one for himself. He set two glasses on the table and looked at Sarah-Rose, "Would you like some Orange juice, or Milk?" He said to her as he made his way to the Refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:21 am

Sarah-Rose stared at the large amount of food on the table. She'd never eaten a feast quite like this before for breakfast. Half a slice of dry toast was the usual at the orphanage, and that was only if you were lucky.

'Oh, um, Orange juice please.' She replied, still staring at the food, not entirely sure where to sit, or how she was going to eat it all. It would only be polite to clear her plate after all.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Kenneth pored Sarah-Rose some Orange juice and sat it next to her plate of food and sat another glass next to his plate. “Go ahead and sit, eat” He said, with a smile on his face, patiently waiting to sit. “If there is anything else you need feel free to ask.” Kenneth started to feel self-conscious, thinking that Sarah-Rose may feel uncomfortable for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 am

Sarah-Rose sat where Kenneth had indicated.

'Thank you. I don't need anything else, you've done more than enough for me already. You're extremely kind.' She told him honestly as she began to eat. Sarah-Rose couldn't remember the last time she'd eaten something so delicious. It was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Kenneth sat across the table and started eating. After five minutes of silence Kenneth felt that he should start a conversation with Sarah-Rose, but faltered on what to say. He kept his head down, too nervous to look at her he thought to himself, "It's sad when a grown man gets nervous in his own place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got in (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next