Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Just got in (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:45 pm

(sorry for not replying earlier, have been having internet issues)

Sarah-Rose suddenly realised she'd been busy eating and nothing had been said for the past 5 minutes. She could feel a blush rising in her cheeks.
'Um, so what do you have first today?'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Kenneth looked up at Sarah-Rose, "well I'm first going to go get your dorm set up so you can have your own bed to sleep in." he said to her with a kind smile. "I do hope you slept well last night. Was everything to your liking?" he asked hoping to not sound weird to her.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to reply, as you know, I had enternet problems as i see you also had some of them too. well its good to be back)

Last edited by Kenneth on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 am

Sarah-Rose smiled and nodded. 'I haven't slept that well in ages.' She smiled gratefully. 'Thank you for letting me stay.' She thanked him earnestly.

(OOC: Don't worry about it, we all get them time to time. They're extremely inconvenient but theres not much that can be done!)
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Kenneth nodded, "I'm glad I could be of some help to you, if you ever need anything later on if I can, I would be happy to help." He said as he cleared his plate. Picking up his plate, he took it to the sink and rinsed it off and washed his hands. He then set it to the side and walked back to the table to wait for Sarah-Rose to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:40 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'Thank you. I don't think I know anyone as kind as you. It's a shame more people can't be as considerate.' She quickly finished and stood up. She picked up her plate and headed to the kitchen, ready to wash up her things, it was the least she could do after Kenneth's kindness
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:40 am

Kenneth stood up as Sarah-Rose did, and watched her walk to the sink, “I’m sure there are a lot of kind and considerate people in the world. It’s just that they are all chained down by political correctness.” He said as a small joke, even though he has met a few people that could be considered bad, even though they did nothing but kind things for others.

Looking up at the clock Kenneth saw that they had another 45 minutes before the school doors were opened. “Well, there is still a good amount of time before the school opens, if you need to do anything else before then feel free to do so.” After letting Sarah-Rose know she had some time he walked back in the bed room to finish putting on his suit and tie.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am

Sarah-Rose giggled quietly. 'It's true, Political Correctness is just ridiculous nowadays' She smiled.
'Thank you' She nodded and finished washing up as Kenneth headed into his bedroom.
Checking her schedule against the books in her bag Sarah-Rose smiled, relieved she hadn't forgotten anything and finished getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Walking out of his room Kenneth was carying some folders full of papers. He looked up and saw Sarah-Rose and smiled. "Ready to go to school?" Kenneth asked wit ha sort of hummor in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Sarah-Rose smiled and nodded. 'I think so.' She replied, first day nerves starting to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Kenneth walked to the door and unlocked it before looking back at Sarah-Rose and smiles. "I enjoyed your company and hope you did the same. Would you care if I walked with you to the school? Once we're there you can head to your first class and i'll be heading to set up your dorm." He said as he picked us his notebooks and folders.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'Sure thing.' She headed out the door and paused in the corridor, waiting for Kenneth.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Kenneth walked out the door and locked it before turning around and faced Sarah-Rose. "Alrighty then, lets head to school!" he said as he thought to himself, 'That sounded better in my head... hmm' He couldn't think of anything else to make his statement sound any more enthusiastic, as he started walking down the hall way with Sarah-Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Sarah-Rose giggled at his enthusiasm. She'd never heard anyone be enthusiastic about going to school unless it was sarcastic. She followed him down the corridor when a thought occurred to her.

'Where shall I go after my first lesson, about my dorm I mean. Should I come and find you?' She asked a little hopefully. The idea of asking a stranger about her bedroom made her feel a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Kenneth thought about how to get Sarah-Rose's dorm key to her for a moment, before deciding. "Well after school I'll meet you in the girls dorm main lobby place. I'll have your dorm room number and key, and hopefully I'll have any posestion of yours put in for you, unless you'd like to do that yourself" He sugested to her.

Exiting the teachers dorms Kenneth looked up at the morning sky seeing the midnight blue slowly faiding away as the sun rose above the horizen. The sent in the air was of cherry blossoms and a hint of approching rain clouds. "mmm, maybe we will be getting some rain later today. if you don't want to get wet you may want to get an umbrella."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'Great, I'll meet you there. Uh, I don't mind. Whichevers easiest.' She glanced up to see the edges of the rain clouds. 'It's ok I'm prepared' She patted her bag where her umbrella was
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:59 pm

OCC (I'm extreamly sorry, I didn't expect this semester of college to be so hard and stressful ^^;;; I'm sorry my rping has come to a screeching hault and left you waiting, I'll post again as soon as I have time I promise.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got in (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5