Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Little Arty Things :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 pm

OAO Niiice! XD Hehe, go have lots of fun there once you move. I found a bookstore that has a bigger manga section that the one I always go to, but it's like.. 10-minute CAR DRIVE away XD As in, pretty far.

Lulz, niice 8D Yeah, but it happens in all the time (in movies.. probably in real life too o-o I duuunnoo)

Woah OAO;;;; *is scared to see the first one* Why is Karatsu the one who only gets tortured XD;; Well, I guess that's better than being used as a footrest. Reminds me of how animals were treated in Alice in Wonderland... WHICH IS A PRETTY GOOD MOVIE IJOAFL;E
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:03 am

Heh, I'll have lots and lotsa fun^^ Ouchie ><;; That's quite a way to travel just to go to a bookshop. I hope the one near you gets more manga soon... With the Twilight hype, our local bookshops have replaced most of the manga section with dark romance novels. I almost cried.

It does happen in real life @_@;; I don't personally know anyone like that, but I have heard about it happening.

They all get tortured in their own lil way, I think Remi uses Karatsu's scarf to make him into a human yoyo... poor thing. Jason has it the worst... Remi has claws on her feet >:3
I'm gonna go see Alice In Wonderland soon!!! Because I have to!!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 am

I know, right? The manga section in my bookstore KEEPS ON CHANGING PLACES >[ And the vampire romance things are slowly creeping their way into it. *sob* It's grooooss.

Yeaah, I guess @_@

O_O; You think? Oh, gawd, suddenly I can see it happening @_@ Ouuuch.
Hehe, go watch it in 3D! >W< I want to watch it again, just to review it. I think it'll be better the second time =3=
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Such pain... ;____; They're all so unoriginal too TT^TT My sister reads them, and apparently they're making a series called "Night World" (something like that... I think) into a movie OTL

Jason is Remi's biggest rival though, so of course he gets worst treatment x3;;; She doesn't know Karatsu much, she still needs to experiment on him; find his weaknesses~
3D is probbie uber awesome! Hehehe... time to start bugging Kraatz, OMG and Gunfight about this >:3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:52 am

I know, right? First there was Dracula, the only original vampire story in the world.. Then there were SOME good ones that barely involved romance... Then there came TWILIGHT. It gave birth to a bunch of other things (Vampire Diaries, ugh!) D: Well, as long as we don't involve ourselves into those type of things .w.;; *tried reading Twilight, gave up within half a book*

Huh.. OAO Karatsu's biggest weakness... *thinks for a little while, Karatsu cringes* Ahaha, I know it 8D;;;
3D IS uber awesome! X] Haha, it shouldn't take long to persuade .w.;; The only hard thing is getting the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:46 pm

I saw Daybreakers with my friends a while back, and that was a really good vampire movie. It had proper vampires in :3 Twilight killed the bookshops, and spawned other horrible monsters. I was okies with Harry Potter when that came along, because of reasons I'll be explaining for hours about shallow love and why Twilight was written etc. etc. etc. I gave up on reading Twilight after a friend gave me an overview of the story. I didn't get as far as you x3;

*Thinks* Spiders? Kryptonite? Bad ice cream? Remi will find out someday x3
They have been sucessfully persuaded!! We don't know when we're gonna go see it though TT^TT I think I'm busy for the next couple weekends @____@;; I still have to get my cosplay ready for the anime expo and I gotta prepare for my art exam... *brain explodes*
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm

.w. Proper vampires are cool, yes~
*is a Harry Potter fan, lol* Hehe, yes... I was actually okay with it when my sister (she read it) told me that there's a sparklin' vampire and all.. Then I read the first few chapters, realized that Bella is a mary-sue, stopped reading due to boredom, asked my sister for a more detailed review... then yeah, after hearing the Breaking Dawn summary I got grossed out XD;

Spiders? No, I'm not that scared of spiders, so neither is he (though we don't like touchin' em XD). Kryptonite..? No .-. OUCH, bad ice cream sounds bad, but that's not it XD;

Yaay 8D Haha, maybe waiting a few weeks is good; the lines will lessen up then. XD;;
Ooh I see @_@ That sucks man. Work hard! ><
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 pm

It's littered with mary-sues and gary-stus @___@;; My sis and friends still insist that it's amazing and can't work out why I don't like it *twitches* I was dragged along to both movies, and had to sit through them- it wasn't nice... well, not for me anyways.

Hmm... I must ponder this further...
Small, crazy, pink haired girls? x3;;

I shall work hard! Beefy dudeness! I got to miss p.e to do art again today~ >:3 I don't think the p.e teacher likes me^^;; She still gives me permission though x3;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Hehe yep XD LoL, at least my friends agree that any character should have at least some flaws in them, neh? .w. LoL, I was only dragged to Twilight by my sisters; thankfully neither had the time to watch New Moon XD

....... You know that would be a VERY GOOD weakness but nooo XD

Huh O.O You can actually get out of a class to do something else? .-. Hmmmm? XD; Well, truthfully, I don't expect a teacher to like someone who sleeps during their PHYSICAL EDUCATION class XDD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:51 pm

New moon was the worst... it was like it was trying too hard with all the topless guys ¬¬ and you DO NOT wanna see Robert Pattinson topless... *twitches* I've been mentally scarred for at least a few more months TT^TT

Cecilla's pokes would burn him or something... that would be interesting, but Cecilla would just cry about it... and then her tears would burn... and then she'd cry more... .______. poor Ceci...
Maybe... is his weakness... revealing the eye under his fringe?!

Only a class that you're failing in or a non-exam subject :3 Ah~ sleeping during basketball~ good times~ xD I don't think they like the fact that I'm lazy, either. Oh well >w<
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 pm

O_O; Okay.. I won't LOL XDDD

LOL ;;;; Wow, weird way to look at it. Karatsu hates burns.. Then again, he's really used to them too (from cooking and living by himself)
In previous roleplays that actually powered him up (but back then he wore eyepatches, not fringes XDD) OR made him lose his memory LOL XD In this RP, he's still blind with and without them ;]
Damn, now you're making me unsure of what his weakness is ._.

Eh, I see .-. LoL XDDD No teachers like that, neh~
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Bwuh, sorry for giving you unsureness ;______;
Ceci has a few weaknesses, though they're more fears or bribes... I guess^^;; Though usually Remilla is the root of her troubles. My art exam piece is featuring Remilla... and Spider Lilies... lotsa Spider lilies x3;;

We had a very strange sub teacher today in english class... she was wierd o.o;;; She kept shouting at us... and we were doing as we were told (for once). Our english teacher is always off ill TT^TT;;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am

Don't worry XD I never intended to do anything related with sparkly vampires .w.

Huh.. OAO LoL.... Well, she likes creepy stuff, so I can't say that's her weakness... UM... Death of Spiderman?! D:
Oooh nice >W< That's always a theme~

O_O; Oh gawd you have to hate weird subs. My subs are always confused because we're a laptop school.. Like the only laptop school around XD; They're like "UM... You're supposed to go to the DROPBOX.... And.. get out... IOFAJEWLFS" XDD;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Heh, Death of Spiderman is probbie pretty close~ Though Captain America is dead now ;___; Then again, Ceci's always liked Peter more x3;;
Bwuh. My art teacher wants me to make the actual character more realistic so I have to work directly from my ghost girl photo rather than making a manga style version TT^TT; I can make an uber background though, so that's where I'll fit my pretty spider lilies in~ :3

We were talking about creepy subs in German class a couple days ago, and one guy told everyone about a math sub that our math class had a while back who could hardly speak English and then went on to tell everyone a story about Pythagoras and his cat?! I can't remember that guy... I guess it must have been when the practice art exams were taking place. Confusing subs is one of the most fun things to do... ever x3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Eeh .w.;; Then I'll.... GO KILL SPIDERMAN! *runs out, gets SHOTT'D*
*sob*
Pssh, you gotta hate it when they say "make it more realistic because obviously that's the betatartar thing to do" I seriously want to SMACK 'EM IN THE FACE, especially if they're worse at drawin' than me. Ah, but if it's an art teacher there's not much you can say .w.;;
Yay for uber backgrounds!

Speakin' `bout art.. Karatsuko is really killing me right now ._. I swear she's damn powerful XD That and I've been pretty busy lately, no time to draw~

o____O Woah... I'm not sure which story is more interesting XDD No-English subs, hmm .w. We still have to find one of those XDD Though we DID get a gay one recently OAO I didn't have him, sadly, though people said he was really cool XD
LOL right? We did that a few days ago with a sub... Though he got REALLY pissed and started throwing students into new seats left and right .w.;;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 pm

*in slow motion* NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
... OTL
Realistic shows less imagination! Even Bee says that and she draws realistically... If it's an art teacher you just gotta say something like "I don't feel confident doing it that way"... sadly, mine's going to be a screen print so there's no drawing involved apart from tracing T^T;;;

Heh, I've been designing my own pokemon Gym Leader >w< It'll be a while before I get on with that piccy though ;___; Karatsuko sounds like she'd be good friends with Remi x3;;

Subs make really good conversation topics xD <---- Message from my sis. Apparently there was a regular sub once whom all the students called Gimli... as in the one from Lord of the Rings.
It's not very often that you get a really cool sub ><; The people who got the really cool gay guy were lucky >w< We had an awesome sub once... Once. We all just talked about random things with him x3;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 pm

XDD
Seriously, right? :/ It reallllly takes the fun out of things.. Though I can draw animals okay 8D;; Hehe.. @_@

Oooh cool OAO Go work hard on it! >W< Sketch it and re-sketch it and then trace it then retrace it and then--//SHOTT'D
LOL Yeah, I guess. Now that I think of it, Karatsuko really would be a devil. But she looks really cute in the pictures XD;; Really cute and shy. Oh dear.

They do, right?! OAO I absolutely love it when a sub totally trails away from the subject and goes onto an entirely new one.
I know, right? >: Wish I had him.. Buh XD There was this awesome sub that we dubbed "Mr. G" .. He was soo awesome, but then the middle school teachers realized that he was too awesome and decided to not use him. Now the elementary teachers use him ;_;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:59 am

I can't draw animals... unless they're cartoon-looking ^^;;; I can draw pokemon! x3

Saying that... I have actually re-sketched the picture multiple times xD;;;; I couldn't decide on an outfit... or a hairstyle x3;; I also have to do a drawing for my german homework because our teacher is putting our work on display :3
Cute and shy on the outside... demonic and uber evil on the inside? >w<

Heheheh... we don't need a sub for going off on a random topic... our religious studies teacher does that anyways xD And then she tells us how much she dislikes us... then she tells us how much she loves us... Then she talks about something sexual, then talks about something to do with the lesson etc. etc.
Nya... when we were in middle school one of our regular subs left... but that was because one of the other classes tormented her so much she ran out one day. She was really wierd though; once she sent a guy in our class to the headteacher's office because he sneezed in class!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:28 pm

YEEAAH POGEYMANZ! XD Can't draw those things to save meh life.. XD I took an art class when young and it focused on drawin' animals ;w; got it there

LOL XD Yeaah, making new characters always require sketches and resketches XD Ooh, work hard on it! o.o
Yes.. She's... Yandere. ..... *thinks about a Yandere-Karatsu/Karatsuko* PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT OTL

INTERESTIN' teacher O_O;; Funny, neh.. That happens in our US History class, too, despite how much the teacher tries to stay in topic. For instance, today she broke off from our notes and told us how bad nuclear bombin' is and how the Japanese were affected and nukin' isn't good.. The entire time she was explaining it "Meltdown" was playing in my head OTL
O.o That really is weird.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:29 am

My german teacher was impressed when I drew pikachu on my homework~ I usually draw little doodles next to my name at the top-right of my paper as gifts for my teachers x3 If you can draw animals you'll get the proportions right on pokemon^^

And more and more resketches xD And even more, and some doodles, too :3
Woah, yandere... scary O_O;; But somehow it works *imagines Karatsuko killing somone* x3

When my mum went to my school years ago she had that teacher for english, and she was the same back then! `O___o;; Don't worry yummi kun *hugs* sometimes when I hear a teacher say something, a song plays in my head x3;; It's even funnier if the same song is playing in your friend's head >w<
She was very very wierd.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:27 pm

LoL.. Actually, pokemon anatomy makes absolutely no sense to me OTL Oh well, if I practice I'll do well XD I used to draw pokemon in second grade.. Absolutely loved it.

Haha, alright XD
Yes, yandere ._. Quite scary indeed... XD LoL, Karatsu was never the violent type, though he did kill. I guess Karatsuko is quite different in those terms.

Oh, really o_O OLLLLDDDD-D-D-D-D-D XDDD Impossible for my school; my school started five years ago >W>
LoL XD Playing songs in your head is quite convenient, neh; it totally slashes away the need for an iPod XD Sadly, no one will imagine the same songs I do ;w;
LoL, I see
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:11 am

Kraatz called me this morning just to tell me how he's doing uber well now he's beaten the elite four and champion on Pokemon Diamond xD Drawing pokemon is fun :3 So start doing it again >w<; I used to draw these pokemon chibi things. I might do that again~ >w<

Especially if her weapon of choice is something like a baseball bat or crowbar :3 Cecilla has never killed, but Remilla has... nya. Remilla has killed a lot o.o;; Fairy Cecilla is more mature than Otaku Cecilla~ but only a lil more mature... which is balanced out by all the bubble pranks she pulls @_@;;

I think my school is over 50 years old^^;; It really needs updating ><;; Especially the science rooms... last year they decided to paint the school, but decided to not update any actual facilities or sort out the horrible toilets ¬¬;;
I do it in exams when I'm not allowed music or anything~ Sometimes you can hear some people playing drums somewhere in the room :3 I think we're actually going ahead with the "guess the drum beat" game this year^^ You have to listen out in the exam for a drum beat, and then at the end you have to say which song you think it's from!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 pm

FFF XD Funny
Go do it! OAO You should make.. your own pokemon! XD That sounds uber cool! Like, an awesome awesome one!

o_o Baseball bat or crowbar... *shudders* I dunno, when I think of Karatsuko killing I think of a hairpin ;; Hairpin with a ribbon, so it doesn't matter if it has blood on it @A@;;
Ff, really now oAo

Woah, old! oAO;;; though not that old, actually, compared to other schools XD;; Eeww, disgusting toilets @_@ My school's new and we have those, yes. I know a school that has the CLEANEST toilets I've ever seen, but it smells like crap.
Interesting o-o; Wish we did that in my school, but then the teacher would get piSSSSEEDD'D'D'D'D'. Except for geometry XD The teacher wouldn't care much in geometry.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 pm

That's a good idea and I'll make that my next procrastination project!! Muahahahah! >;3
Procrastination ftw :3 I do it so much and still get everything done TTuTT (somehow)

Hairpin O_O She's an awesome character >w< I'll make sure I don't get on the wrong side of her @_@;;;

The building is that old, the school itself is about 100 years old x3;; Our headteacher looks like she should be that old, too ('O')/ The girl's toilets at school smell of old makeup and hair straighteners... it's DISGUSTING TT^TT I never use the school toilets @_@;; I wait to go at home... ._.;
Heehee, you gotta be real sneaky about these things ;3 Unless you have an UBER strict teacher that watches everything... o.o;;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

!! H-Hey, procrastination isn't good! O< Do your homework, you!
I only procrastinate on long-term projects XD; I end procrastination like.... three days before its due OTL Procrastination is bad!

I'll probably never RP her XDD;;;; *shudders at the thought*

pfff old headteacher XD Our principal is pretty ugly like the school. She named its 'lake' after her, the lake being some blue cement @_@
Ew o_O Well, our bathrooms don't smell like anything, but it's just dirty. People stuff food down the sinks, little elementary kids use the bathroom and don't flush, yeaah.
LoL XD;; Uber strict teachers we have!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Arty Things :3
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next