Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Little Arty Things :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 am

We can't just finish quickly if we forget; we have a certain time to speak in, so for the first presentation we have 90s to say as much of it as we can Dx

Nope, I usually go for dinner and leave it while my pet is gaining loyalty x3 Or you can cheat and buy a fidelity fruit for about 5k and feed it to your pet... fidelity fruits raise loyalty by 30. I only ever use one if I'm having a unlucky streak and dying a lot with my pet. On DoMo you have to level pets the same way you level yourself, except when fighting you choose how much exp. you want to share and they'll level that way.

I uberly hate it when parents are on virus scares T^T;; But if you do get it, tell me so I can be your teacher on there x3

I drew this earlier, inspired by our RP (again x3) If I put the title, it'll give it away^^;; I might make another version later, actually^^
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Aaah that sucks .____. For me it at least has to be 3 minutes, but doesn't have to be much longer.

Hmmmm OAO Of course, feeding stuff to pets make them like you better neh XD Pretty interesting.

I know. This is the third time they did it so far O_O They had to restart the entire computer this time, though. XDDD;; Yeah, we got one, but my dad knows how to get rid of them. He just doesn't like getting them in the first place owo;;; Luckily this computer of mine never gets viruses.

Fuuu nice. Maybe they should sing Meltdown neh owo" Quite a depressing yet awesome song.

You draw quickly XD;;; It takes FOREVER for me to seriously draw on something, and twice the amount of time to draw it digitally.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:24 am

Bwuh... I managed to kill our old pc with about 20,000 viruses owO;; My new excuse for wanting a new laptop is "If I don't have my own laptop, I'll have to use yours, and I might get 20,000 viruses on it again!". Yesssssss... the funny thing is, my laptop hasn't had one virus since I got it xD It must like me<3

Meltdown~~~ I can't hit those high notes~~~ xD Expect the second one to come along in a few days, because it looks like I'm gonna be back at school tomozzie, so I should really get some studying done for my German speaking... T^T;;; If I was to draw a proper proper awesome drawing (sketching, inking, colouring, then editing etc.) it would take me about a day @_@;; and even longer when I have school.... ;______;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:19 am

O.O T.. that's a lot of viruses XDDDDDDDDDD That's a pretty nice excuse, though. Pretty smart owo;

But our laptops are going senile on us ;w;

I never even TRIED singing Meltdown IRL XDDD OWO;; Yeah, go back to studying, you! >W< Good luck on it! It takes me weeks to do a proper drawing, and they don't even turn out that good, so it's fine ;] Never rush yourself!
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Bwahahaha! I'm all about good excuses xD
Nya... poor laptops... ;____;

You should try, though the tempo and rhythm at some points are quite tricky @_@;;; I'm studying, studying, studying. Actually, I haven't done any drawings today ><;;; And that reminds me of a riddle/question (which I can't remember exactly, but mine will go along the same lines)...;

A bus driver goes to work one day.
At the main bus station, the bus fills up completely with people, however, no-one is standing.
At a bus stop 15 minutes down the road, 4 people get off, and 6 people get on.
At the next stop, 5 minutes down the road, 2 people get on.
When the driver goes to continue along to the next stop, he looks in his mirror to check it's safe to pull out.
However, looking into the bus from the mirror, the driver can't see a single person...
Why is this?

You'll probbie get it right x3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Hahahaha XDDDD I wish I can do something like htat.

Eeeh o-o" Oooh, a riddle OWO Sounds interesting.

H-He checked the side-view mirror...?! D: I-I dunno! XDDD I'm not that great with riddles, I'm just good at making them owo;;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Heehee, it's an odd riddle...

do you wanna know the answer? x3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Yes owo" Yes please XDDD

(I drew a pic of Karatsu yesterday, I'm going to post it today owo)
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:21 pm

The driver couldn't see a single person, because the bus was filled with couples ;3

Haaaah, that one gets everyone xD Me likey teh riddleness~

Upload! Upload!! Oh, and can you put the Ceci sketch on dA so I can fav it pretty pretty please? :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Oooooooh I see OAO;;; Aaaaaaaaaaah that caught me >< I remember a riddle with a similar answer neh..

Alright, here's the Karatsu pic based off his outfit in this rp

Spoiler:

Eeeh, it's just a scrap though OAO I'll do it for you, but I'll move it into scraps within a day or two ><
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Heehee x3

Ooh~ That style really suits Kara-kun!! I'm suddenly inspired to draw a piccy of Kara-kun >:3
Expect a piccy tomozzie sometime :3

Thankies lots for putting the Ceci piccy on dA!<3 *glomps* I'm uploading some photos right now :3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Hehe thank you x] I've always imagined him with a scarf; I can't see him without it. He really does look like Lavi and Kaito in a way .___.;;;

Alright XD Thank you~ Ah, that'll be the second pic you draw of Karatsu then owo" Maybe I should draw Cecilla XD No, wait, cut that. I will draw her!

It's nothing ^^; Haha, I saw though >w<
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Huzzah for drawing!!! >:3 *does a heroic pose*

Scarves suit Kara-kun x3 I can put my finger on it, but it might be because of his gentle appearance^^ I'm not very good at drawing scarves, but Kara-kun has a scarf on the piccy i drew! :3

Yay, more Ceci drawings!! :3 Ceci, Kraatz and Kara-kun were flying over my french book today x3
It was like peter pan xD
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Gentle huh... owo;;; Yeah, I guess XD He does look pretty meek, doesn't he? I guess that was the approach I was trying to make though OWO;;; I've always drawn scarves ever since I saw how people look in them XDDD Though they really don't look that good on me owo;;;

Ahahaha 8D Karatsu made a cameo appearance in my geometry notebook today XDD;;; I don't use paper a lot in my school, though, so I barely draw there ;w;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 pm

I guess you don't get to wear scarves much because of the heat in California :O I have an army scarf x3 Well... 3, actually xD You should wear more scarves! >w<

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 New_Clothes_by_FairyCecilla
For some reason... I can't shake the feeling it looks like an album cover xD Cecilla's outfit is based on one of my favourite outfits ^o^;;;
I hope you like it :3

Yaaaaaay!! Very Happy
An odd bunny was doodled next to my name on each of my mock exam papers xD And the rest of the time, I was working on the Ceci et Kara-kun piccy >w<
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 am

Yup. We NEVER wear scarves here. The only reason I wore mine this year because I went to Korea AND Denver, Colorado during the winter (they both had snow). Scarves seriously kill me in the heat @_@

Haha, yaaay XD I saw that pic in Deviantart. OWO; It does look like an album cover.

*still needs to draw something*

I.. Drew... ... .... I worked on my ID owo;; I'm always busy on Fridays XD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 pm

I wear mine loooooaaaads! xD Yay for scarves! Though it must be nice to not have to wear so much; when I wear my big coat, I can't reach very high... ><;;; Darn you, restricted movement!! T^T;;

I finally finished the KAratsu Meltdown piccy!! >w<;; It's on dA, so take a lookieeeee~!

I now have SAI... and I love it x3 I'm re-doing the "the time is now" piccy because I still have the scanned lineart x3

Heh, keep going with the ID~ I can't wait to see it!! *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Hahaha XDDD Yeah, that's one thing I really dislike about bulky clothing. You just CAN'T MOVE. I also hate it when you're all warm in bulky clothing, so start moving around, you get so heated you take it off, and then it's so cold that you just end up putting it back on @_@

Yaay! I will.. Once I get on a PC OTL

Hehe yeah 8D Sai's pretty awesome. I prefer Nekopaint (not that official, really), but it crashes every once in a while >:

*gets glomped* Hehe 8D
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm

I have to wear my coat to school each day, sadly, because it has pockets I can keep my mp3 player in. My skirt doesn't have any pockets T^T;;; I wish people would make skirts with pockets...

Bwuhh... I'm gonna have to start mixing my planned art in with my silly art exam stuff T^T;; I have to get 3 pages of my art book done by next monday... and I'm outta printer ink... ;___;
Another problem is that our art books have cartridge paper in them, so EVERYTHING SMUDGES....AAAAAAARGH!! I always have to draw my piccys on my normal paper and try to stick them in -_____-;;;

I really like the airbrush on Sai<3 It's good for shading^-^
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 pm

o-o" E-eh...? .w." If I brought MY iPod to school.. (Well, I don't need it cause we get to listen to music on our computers in technology class) Haha XD; That'd look weird, wouldn't it?

O_O Ooch. Good luck with that D:

Airbrush..? 8D I don't really like the brushes on Sai, but I love the linework layer. It's soo easy to do linearts now =w=
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:33 pm

The school computers don't enable sound... somehow the stupid school has permanently muted them ¬¬;; The teacher's computers have sound, though. *sigh*
I have a couple skirts with pockets, but if I was to wear one for school, I'd get a detention or something for breaking uniform rules... @_@;;

Thankies @_@;;;;;;;
I've come up with a theme within the exam theme to work on:
Superheroes! >:3
I need to come up with another, though ><;;

The linework layer is pure win O_O;;; It's uber useful >w<;; I've been experimenting with the colouring on photoshop and sai~ I made a cute chibi piccy of cecilla yesterday~; I did the lineart and colouring in Sai, and then added a background and effects in photoshop~ It looked pretty good :3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm

WOAH. WHAT. That's just gay. GAAY. O_O;;; A-Are you kidding?! D: If OUR school did that then they'd be lost at what projects to give us, since a lot of them are basically podcasts and videos.

Superheroes? Sounds interesting, and you can be creative with that XD Another topic, huh..
I-I dunno, animals? ._.;; H-Hybrids? XD M-Maybe flowers.. (which reminds me, I have to go look at my pressed flowers sometime)

I know right!? XD O-Oh! I'm finally done with my ID owo;; I'll be uploading it in DA soon! >W<
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 pm

xD You just killed me!! I couldn't stop laughing... I'm sorry >w<;;;
As soon as I read "WOAH. WHAT. That's just gay. GAAY." I got the giggles, because it sounds like something Matt, Tom or Kris would say >w< *squeeze huggles* You;re so awesome xD;;

And to answer your question: I'm not kidding :O I've never been able to get sound out of any of the computers... it sucks T^T;;

Hybrids sounds cool :3 I've got my title page sorted xD Just a piccy I was drawing the other day; it fits in, so I'm just gonna stick it in my book x3;;;

I love your ID O_O It's amazing~!!! >w<;; And he looks more like a guy, because of the face :3 The eyes and nose are quite masculine^^

By the way, I won't be here friday night, because there's a sleepover at Kris's house Very Happy Though I might be online on dA very quickly on his very nice computer x3;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:53 pm

E-Eh? @.@?! Really now...? XD T-Thank you? Or should I say your welcome OWO;;;? (I tend to say these things in real life more LOL)

That does suck though :/ At least we have MP3's and all that stuff, neh. I rarely use my iPod though XD;; Hell my older sis uses it more than I do.

Talkin' about my sis, she saw Cecilla and wanted to draw her. Here it is:

Spoiler:

I told her to upload it on DA but she said no >8[ She's cyamour on DA; I don't watch her and she doesn't watch me, but it's pretty apparent we're siblings once you see us interact.

Back to the subject. Aaalright XD That's cool. I wish I had an art class right now ;w;

Thank you~ XD That's what they all said, really, that his face makes him look like a guy. On DA, though, I'm totally fine with people calling me a girl or a guy or, better, N/A

Alright 8D Have fun~
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 am

Kyaaaaah!<333
That piccy of Ceci is amazing!!! I love it! >w<
Make sure you tell her that I love it nya!<3

I'll go look for her on dA O____O;;

I need to draw nya... @_@;; I may take my promarkers to school tomozzie... >.> I'm not really suposed to buuuuuut.... hehe.

N/A sounds fun >w<;
I got mistaken for a guy once~ I went out with my friends looking like Mello from Death Note (I was wearing sunglasses, too) >:3 They didn't recognise me at first, but did when I talked xD;; I should try that again soon~~~

Thankies x3 It was uber fun, though I didn't get any drawing done o.o;;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Arty Things :3
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next