Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Little Arty Things :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:22 am

x] Alright, I'll tell her once she wakes up owo" XD

XDD Don't get caught then!

It IS a lot of fun xD Fufufufu.
Eh? You dressed up as MELLO and got mistaken for a guy... ... o-o *doesn't really get it LOL* M-Must've been the sunglasses XDDDD Go for it! owo

It's fiiine 8D Even if this is the "little arty thing" thread. XDDD

Hopefully I'll finish MY drawing soon. I-I just have to shade it and put in a background owo;
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:51 pm

I... I'm supposed to be collecting research for my art project...
One little setback I'm trying to explain to my teacher:
I'm moving, therefore things are packed away in boxes OTL....

I can't get any photos with my camera right now, and we're supposed to be taking photos and drawing from the photos T^T;;; I'm gonna try to rescue it from a box, and then hopefully I'm going to perform a super rescue and go to Matt's house on saturday with Kris to get some funny photos! I'm going with the superheroes and alter egos idea >:3 Also, comics~ They're tied in with each other~ it works, and it's uber easy for me xD;;

That was more than a year ago when I had no boobs. <-| This one short sentence should clear up any confusion xD Though Mello is feminine is a non-feminine way >.>;;; I think you're right about the sunglasses >w<;;

Phweee... I can't help but keep drawing! I have a new piccy underway, featuring Brawler Cecilla and Brawler Kraatz! >w<; I'm thinking Brawler Cecilla and Kraatz should be featured in my art project... *evil grin* Is it okies if I make a Brawler Karatsu? :3
Yay for ideas~~~~ >:3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Aha... I hope your teacher understands man D: I really hate it when teachers don't understand that sort of crap.

Haaa owo Good luck with rescuing your camera from the (evil?) wrath of the boxes x] Sounds like fun. I want to do something like that OAO The last time I did a project was when a few friends came over to make a podcast with me .w.;;

Haha, I guessed the no boobs part XD Exactly what I was talking about, though; Mello's so feminine I really can't see people thinking that a cosplayer of him is a guy.

Finally finished my drawing, though I think you saw it already if you went on DA @s@

Haha XD Alright, go make a brawler Karatsu. >W<
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Hopefully he will @_____@;; I'm currently trying to scrape together whatever I can ><;;
I'm buying some comics this weekend, hopefully. I have loadsa ideas- I just need the research stuff T^T
Ah O_______O actually, I just remembered some photos I have from a while back... I need my memory stick nya o.o;;; I may not be completely lost~~

Making a podcast sounds like fun >w< With my friends it would probbie turn into an informative video on what to do in the event a virus turns most of the world into zombies xD;; Seriously, they're experts o.o;; The amount they know, and how realistic it actually is, well if a zombie infestation really happened, is all kinda scary x3

Mello looks less feminine when he gets his scar x3 I think it's his hair that makes him femimine, because he's not really a pretty boy (unlike lotsa shojo manga guys o.o;;; ).

I saw the piccy and it's amzing x3 <333 Huzzah for dA~~~
Yay brawler Kara-kun!! I'm gonna start planning him tomozzie >w< Any particular animal? Remilla is a rabbit, Kraatz is a bear~ They all have a pure human and a pure animal form :3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Hmm x] Go go go! I wish you the best of luck!

Haha I would LOVE to do that, really XD If I ended up doing that, though, I'll probably be in charge owo;; Not only that'd, but I'd say, "Um.. Grow some plants that will effectively keep the zombies from reaching your house. Or else they'll eat your brains." I need to stop playing Plants vs Zombies XD

I miss Mellow ;_; Yeah, it's his hair all right. His clothes, too, because really you don't see guys wearing clothes like that everyday, even if it's awesome.

XD Yay!
Hmm, I dunno o-o When I think of Karatsu I simply CAN'T think of an animal... I'd say he's a bird, but... XD;

I got a WONDERFUL art idea thanks to you x] I'll keep a secret for now~
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 am

Nya, thankies >w<
It went okies~! I have 5 photos to be working from now~ and I've almost finished one piccy already :3

Nyaw, plants vs zombie is kawaii ^o^ I should doodle that xD I think roses would be bestest, or something with lotsa vine-like stalks^^
Today I brought my DS and pokemon to school x3;; Me and Matt were planning an ultimate double battle team~ So we can battle together against two other people and pwn them~

Heh, I've met and seen guys that wear those sorta clothes everyday- and they're amazing o.o;;;; And people that wear even crazier clothes on a regular basis~ Just gotta look at the Goth/Punk part of London (Camden town), and in Norwich~ There are loadsa goths and punks in Norwich (and I'm gonna be living nearer to there in june >:3 )~ I've been to Camden once... and my parents didn't like it xD They used to be punks, but Camden is a little run down, so I can see why they didn't like it so much. We found a comic shop, though >w<

Ooooh~ I have an idea for Kara-kun~ I can't draw bird-people, but I think I've got something >w<

Yay for ideas!! *glomps* Heehee, secrets are fun~ :3 Well... nice secrets are ^^
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Yay >w<

Eeeeh..? XD Roses? I'm pretty sure there aren't roses in that games; the thorns are for the cactuses! .w. Though roses don't sound bad ._. I'm surprised they haven't thought of that before XD
What fun. .w. I heard that people go nuts when you bring Pokemon to school XDDD

R-Really? o-o; Well, I don't go out a lot, but I don't see people wear those type of things here in America XP;; Must be fun.

Alllright XD Just don't make him reveal a lot of skin; he doesn't really like that.

Alright 8D
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 am

*superuberultrafacepalm* I didn't realise Plants vs Zombie was a game O_O I'm such an idiot, but I think when I get my new computer I should get that game. I thought it was a random thought xD Oh, and checkie out my newest piccy on dA because not only has it got Ceci dressed as a boy, but it has a venus flytrap biting the top half off a zombie xD
I used to have a garden pot full of cacti~ I named them all :3 But then they died ;___;

My teacher asked me what I was doing during registration this morning, and I just said "Pogeymans.". I think Holly almost died laughing. No-one really went nuts; except a couple guys who were getting me to show them all my pokemon while they tried to remember the names xD

I guess punk and goth is mebbe more of a British thing? Or are you in an area where there aren't many? Sadly my school is populated by chavs (The gangstas that you get in England... they fail to use grammar, make expensive things look cheap, and greatly dislike me @_@;;; ), jocks and their preppy girlfriends who change with the weather (and I'm talking England weather, here o.o;; ).

I was thinking... "He HAS to have a scarf!!<3" >w< ~<3 So he shall have a scarf<3 I didn't think Kara-kun would be the type to not wear much. Hmm... Ceci has a good idea~~ >w<
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 pm

XDDD I kind of guessed that! LoL >W< Yeah, Plants vs Zombies is a game; it's the one out of two games that my parents lets us play, the other one being Maplestory ;] Ahaha, I saw the drawing. It's nice x] Funny thing is that the venus fly trap is really a plant in the game : D
LoL .w. I-I have a lot of cacti, since there ISN'T supposed to be grass here in California. All the grass are fed by sprinklers; without it our place would look like camel hair LULZ

POGEYMANZ ROFL XDDDDD How raaandom XDDD Lulz, I'd probably react like those guys. I-I can almost name all the pokemon (not even close LOL)

I dunno @_@ I guess I really do have to explore more, but I barely see any punk people. Well, I guess it's because my part of the country is chock-loaded with Asians .w.;; D'aw D: That sucks ;; That must be very... *doesn't know how to describe how it feels like to be with those girls* ._. They must be cloudy then, right..?

Haha XD True true, I always imagine him with a scarf Lulz. Aaalright

Meanwhile, I can't find the sketch paper to my idea ._. I hope my parents didn't throw it away.

EDIT: Ah they threw it away ._. *blows dry it and puts it under a dictionary*
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Venus Flytraps are awesome x3 I have one called Rex<3 He likes flies x3;;
I guess California is too hot for grass >.<;; Sadly the grass in our back garden isn't looking too happy at the moment... The snow that we had a while ago made it unhappy Dx Thinking of snow; it snowed while I walking home today, and it's supposed to snow 10cm tonight ^o^

I almost did the Pogeymans thing again today~ I have uber writer's block right now T^T;; We're supposed to be writing personal statements for when we go to college etc. But I can't think of anything to write about myself that doesn't make me sound like a lazy otaku that spends her time drawing, reading comics and playing videogames xD;;; I must find a way to make those things sound positive x3;;;;;;;;

Heehee~ cloudy~ mebbe if you're talking about what's inside their heads xD I meant more along the lines of the weather in England changes uber quickly, and so do the girlfriends of these guys x3

I've finished the sketch of Brawler Karatsu!! He has a scarf<3 And an uber awesome outfit o.o;; Kinda... punk xD

Bwuuuuuuh O______O;;; Reskyoooo eeet! Dx
I'll probbie get working on that Brawler Karatsu piccy >w< <3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 am

You have one?! Lucky! XDDD I seriously want one. They're so awesome. Buut if I get one I'm not sure if it'll live @w@ We don't have a lot of flies here, though when we do it's hell of annoying. I usually just stand on my bed with a fly swatter for hours.
Yup, our place is naturally a desert, but we totally changed it into something else =w= Thanks to the recent rains, though, our brown hills turned green. It'll turn brown again later XDD
You have grass in your backyard, da... oao I don't think I've ever seen a backyard with grass here, only a front yard with grass XD
Oooh OAO Do you think you'll skip school again? x]

Gackt. (<-- lol...? I did this unintentionally LULZ) I hate writer's block, 'specially cause I'm a fanfic writer @_@ Haha, just say how you love drawing and while you live a carefree life, you still know what's best for you ;] Or something like that.

AAAAAAAH I see XDDD I thought you were talkin' about their personalities LOL.

Yaaaay >W< Can't wait to see it.

RESKYOOOED IT! Thankfully only a bit of it got wet with God knows what XDD I'll need to re-sketch it on the computer though.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Venus flytraps are kinda tricky to take care of; you have to keep them watered a lot @_@;; They also grow pretty biiiiig~ they spread out, too. Rex was once just a lil plant, but now he's big and has lotsa heads!
Woah... so... back gardens don't have grass? O_O I guess it makes sense, though. And saves on water.
I'm not sure~ it didn't snow at all last night. The sky is clear tonight, too. The moon is absotively huuuuge! o.o;;;

Yay Gackt! x3;; Writer's block is annoying Dx
Nya... I like that idea lots!! *big hug* thankies nya~~~~ >w<

I'll probbie be hand colouring the Brawler Karatsu piccy~ It'll be easier seeing as I'm still graphic tabletless @_@;;

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! *glomps of uberness* Karatsu toooooooo the reskyoooo! >w< At least it's still intact x3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:01 pm

That's kind of easy to guess, really x] Does the water substitute for flies?
LeGasp! Multi-headed plant! :OOOO x]
Yeah, barely any backgardens have grass here XD Not even my super rich friend; she has a tennis court instead OTL I guess it does ;; Ours DOES have plants though ;] Bushes and cactuses. I guess we all hose them here in California.

Haha alright x]

I see @w@ Make sure to color in the lines! >W<

Haha, yup XD It's a good thing my parents just shove papers into the trash bin instead of crumpling them up. I would've died if they did that D:
I'll finish in a day or two >w< I would be working on it right now if I didn't give the PC to my sister. I swear I don't know why I'm so nice to her XDD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 am

Nope, venus flytraps still need flies, or some sorta plant food substitute. They need lotsa water because they're habitat is mainly warm, humid places where there's lots and lotsa water and flies :3
xD Loadsa heads~ Like the hydra o.o;;;;
My new backgarden has a lil greenhouse so we can grow veggies! >w< It's pretty big, so when it gets warmer we can eat outside :3

Bwuuuuh, I have so many piccies to upload today xD Most feature Karatsu and Cecilla, because I haven't been able to think of much else^^;; They involve ice cream fairies, ballroom dancing, genderbending, necromorphs, and general cuteness :3

Karatsu sure loves his scarf :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Really? ._. All I know is that Venus Flytraps live in poor soil XD; You can substitute the food, huh o-o Do you just set flies around it or 8D; *feels clueless*
Yes, like a hydra o__o" Cut one off and see what happens! >DD
Oooh that's nice XD Grow lots of vegetables.

Gender... bending... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (Yes, yes, I never thought of genderbending Karatsu. I'm amazed I never did)

Y-Yes, he does 8D;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Venus Flytraps are confuzzling lil things :3 You use special plant food cubes or pellets as substitutes, if you set flies around it, you wouldn't train it to catch them.
O_O I wouldn't wanna cut one off... that would be kinda mean ;___;
We're gonna grow tomatoes! >w< Yay, tomato soup~<3

*Has been struck by inspiration* I think Karatsu would look okies as a girl, because he's not exactly one of those beefy, manly guys Dx He's a nice, slender, slightly pretty guy :3
My new piccy is based on Cendrillon, is set on a 50's prom night, and involves a big dagger >:3 The real Cendrillon is too... lovey dovey for Ceci x3;;

I change Karatsu's scarf each time I draw him. His scarf defines him nya!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Interesting o-o ... If I had one I'd tease it all day long XDDD;;;
True xD; I'm so teasing sometimes .w. It'd be cool if nine heads grew in replacement of one, though. XDD
What fun OAO Make sure they don't die on you in the future. That happened to my friend. XD

Now that I think about.. Yeah, he would o_o Ahahah... *grabs a pencil and paper to draw that* XD; Maybe this will make it on DA.. Though I can totally see Karatsu punching me in the face then strangling me with ribbons o_o My OC bullies me "OTL
Cendrillon... 8D; Oh dear.

Really? XD; I usually just find Karatsu's scarf as his main accessory, though in all the rp's I had him in scarves they were all the same o-o" Then again, I only seriously roleplayed him in three roleplays, including this one.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Nyaw, isn't that kinda mean? x3 Though it's interesting to see how they catch flies o.o;; Mine once caught a bee somehow @_@;;
Lol, Hydra Flytrap! You'd need a Hercules fly or something x3;;
My parents are good at growing veggies, so unless rabid bugs get them, or the weather gets too warm or too cold, the tomatoes will be okies!

Yay! I can't wait to see it, heehee! x3 But if Karatsu saw Ceci dress as a boy it wouldn't be too bad and he wouldn't hurt you, right? Then again, he has seen Ceci dress as a boy o.o;;; My OC... likes me? x3
Cendrillon, but more violent. Chances are, if that piccy continued into another piccy... Karatsu would be turned into a zombie o.o;;;

The scarf suits him! It makes Karatsu... Karatsu!!
Ceci always has those little red heart clips in her hair~ Or an accessory of some sort x3;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

I dunnnnooo XD I annoy my dog a lot too~ It's fine as long as you don't physically hurt them .w. Ah, but that includes cutting off its head right D:
Interesting OAO; A bee, huh..
Yup XDDD
.w.;; A-Alright.. Sounds like hard business x]

XDDD;; Yeeeah, since he already saw Cecilla as a boy he wouldn't react that well. Though, yes, he would threaten me if I drew him as a girl. *throws Karatsu off* XD Good thing Cecilla likes you ;w; Somehow all my OC's are mean to me.

True XD
Really now? OAO Okay, won't leave that out XD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:48 am

O____O I think decapitation falls under physical harm. In fact, probably grievous bodily harm ^^;;;;

Dressing as a boy is to be expected from Cecilla x3 And... me x3;;; I'm getting a really boyish hair cut because I'm fed up with my hair that doesn't even reach my shoulders... I'll draw Karatsu as a girl, because he won't hurt me x3;;; I'm Ceci's creator!

There's always something in her hair... like Touhou characters! x3;; Almost every Touhou character has a hair accesory; some crazier than others @_@;;;

I've done more drawing x3;;; OTL my hands will fall off soon~~
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 am

D'aw D:

Hmm owo Cut it like your ID! XD You seroiusly look like a guy in that pic ^^

OAO" I'll remember not to leave out somethin' when drawing her. Does that include when she's a guy too, though? owo

Baha, lucky XD I joined a few more roleplays, so my fingers are going to fall off from typing
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 am

It's gonna be shorter than it is in my ID x3;; It's gonna be layered and everything, too~ <3 Hopefully it should turn out like Hani from Ouran High School Host Club! >w<;;; I should be bleaching it soon too, so when I leave school I can dye it pink! >:3

When she's a guy it's usually a hat or goggles :3 (They help the wigs stay on x3 )

Now Kraatz has functioning internet again, I may revive my old RP site *whips out revival potion*
Hooray for falling off fingers! >w< I haven't done any drawing today due to having to sort my new computer out. Transferring programs and files and installing software and setting up things is annoying @_@;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Woah OAO Hunni's hair is.. XD Hardcore. Good luck with that ;]

I see OAO

YEAAAAH PHEONIX DOWN!
Seriously, neh? XD Saw your top four new drawings (used a proxy, so I can't see your gallery *SOB*) and laughed XD;
Yup @_@ Hahaha... OTL I should draw Fem!Karatsu soon.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Thankies x3;;; Now imagine Hani with a big bow in his hair. And with an "I <3 PIES" shirt xD;;;

Haaah... I can't remember the url of the site OTL This looks like a job for Kraatz... mebbe he'll remember o.o;;;
Yay! At least you saw the first four! Though the most important is the super(?)hero one^^;;; The description for that one is funnier than the piccy x3;;
OUI! I wanna see pretty Karatsu! Cecilla wants to see pretty Karatsu! x3;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm

O_O;;; That's hard to imagine.. Wouldn't his shirt have "I <3 CAKES" instead...? XD;;

Eeeh D: Go look for it! ><;; Haha, mebbe. I dunno .w.;
Yeaaah, I'll go on my PC to really go look at your gallery XD And to draw a bit. I haven't drawn seriously in a while~
A~lright! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Arty Things :3
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next