Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Little Arty Things :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 pm

I know it's not good, and I really... really gotta start getting out of the habit, especially as I have some important exams after easter...^^;;
I wish I could end procrastination as early as you~~ @____@;;

If would be interesting if you did~ x3 A big change! Like when I switch from Ceci to Remi x3;;;

She sounds crazy if she thinks blue cement is a lake @_O;; Ah~ crazy teachers~ OTL
Ugh... I know what finding food stuffed down the sinks is like T^T;; Yucky yucky ew ew! You'd think by highschool age people wouldn't do stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:23 pm

;; Yeah, you should. I used to sleep reaaallly late and procrastinate a lot last year, but this year I got a lot better x] Just stay motivated!

Seriously ;; I already rped one scary girl before, though @_@ Hehe ;;;;

She IS crazy XD One time she toured through the school with a bunch of concerned parents and spotted the geometry students (we spend first period just doing homework) and was like "these are our students that got in TROUBLE."
Us: O_O;

I know, right? @_@ It's so sick, especially when it looks suspiciously like barf ><
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes! I'll keep thinking of all the nicer stuff I can do in college~! >w< I want to go to bed earlier but I really like staying up and talking to you and oniisan and Terra san! @_@;;

It's fun RPing scary people :3 Especially if you can really try to strike fear into your fellow RPers ^O^

Waoh... that lady is odd. Very very very odd... and pretty blunt too. I thought some of my teachers were odd...
I heard in english class today that apparently some little year 9 said he didn't like the basketball coach/p.e teacher and all the basketball team got uber offended by it. To be honest, Coach Johnson is pretty annoying... and mean.

Buhhhh... it's why I carry around this speshie hand gel that you don't need water to use. I think it's like the stuff they have in hospitals. It also smells of cucumber :3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Ah, I guess it's partly my fault you stay up so late, neh? @_@ Sorry XD;;; I wished I live closer to you guys ;;___;; Like.. In Florida or something OTL

Hehe XD It's fun until you realize that people aren't too intimidated by some fake character you made up LOL ;; But 'tis be fun drawing them.

@_@ Yes, odd and blunt. Turns out she knows my name, too. She said it while I was taking pictures of a cow (long story LOL)
o_o Woah, sensitive basketball team ;; Gotta hate mean Pe teachers >[ Though mine are pretty cool (I had two in my life). The first one was absolutely awesome, the second one is okay when it comes to personality, horrible in what he does to us (one week mile! WHOO!)

Cucumber.. Yummy XD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 pm

I didn't procrastinate after school today!!! I did good! I got on with my work! 4 hours later I flopped on the floor and ate noodles and choccy buttons~ x3;; It's my fault that I stay up late, too^^;

I dunno... Remilla freaked a few people out... though I think it was the fact that the girl who RPed Cecilla could also RP a character like Remilla xD;;

Okies, I won't ask xD;; Sounds funny and wierd though :3 Somehow my headteacher knows my name... and I've never even spoken to her @_@;;; I mean, she'd know the names of the people who do lots for the school and the bad people... but not me ><;; *is scared*
I don't really know any of my p.e teachers~ But me and my friends all think it's a good idea if we ask to play catch the flag in p.e soon >:3

It's not yummy... I tried it... ._. Smells yummy, but doesn't taste yummy...
Like fruit scented soaps.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Yay! XD *glomps* Good job~~~~

Yeah, I guess that's scary as well OAO;; Really, but you like creepy stuff as well as cute stuff, huh

Nah, it was kind of boring O_O And the cow was smelly. Very smelly >< I know, right? D: I'm not a noticeably wonderful student but not a horrible student either ;;
XDDD That's cool~ Get to know your P.E. teachers, it'll make it fun~~ XD
Haha, today in CTF I was put on Rye Bread's team. He was so happy ;; Apparently I'm very very VERY valuable in CTF .w.;;;

LoL XD I wonder why~
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

*gets glomped* >w<~ I was motivated by wanting to come on here to see you guys xD;;

Creepy and cute~ that's me :3 The girl who has played through animal crossing and most pokemon games... and House of the Dead: Overkill (which has been banned in more than one country xD) as well as other games involving stupid amounts of gore and violence~ xD;;

Oh. Lovely >.<;;; I like cows though; they go well in pie.
The p.e teachers seem a bit scary. And the lady we had for p.e today (yes, i altually attended p.e xD;Wink had a horrible screechy voice that made my ears hurt.
Maybe it's because your ninja level went up yesterday? >w<

Because it's soap even if it smells like fruit? x3;;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Yaay : D MOTIVATION! XD For me, though, I have to talk to you guys straight after school. Skip homework, talk to you! XDD

LOL Strange combo XDD Though I sound like that type of person too, though I guess I'm nowhere near the cutesy type when it comes to appearances OWO;; People think I'm emo cause of my black clothes and, apparently, other reasons that they won't tell me OTL According to one friend, this girl told others that I cut myself and she had pictures *has an intense fear of wrist injuries or anything doing with the wrist* Haha ;;

They go well in pie?! OAO *never ate something like that* LOL Beef tastes good in galbi!

Yay for attending PE~ Noo for teachers that make your ears hurt~ (No, really, I HATE those teachers @_@)
Haha maybe ;; But apparently there's some sort of 'rule'. The team that has me wins, though we face a lot of turmoil during the game @_@ I lost the last time we played, but today we won despite that the other team had the three best players! XD

N-NO WAY OAO
LoL, went to Bath and Body Works today XD I spilled soap ALL over my drink OTL
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 pm

You should still do your homework though x3 *isn't one to talk OTL* I'm uber motivated in art, though~ uuuuber motivated!

Bwuh. You're not an emo at all o.o;;; *doesn't like emos particularly...* black clothes are awesome~ and are not necessarily emo *prefers goths and punks~* I can't imagine you being emo; you're too happy! xD
I have an uber fear of wrist injuries, too... I won't even let people TOUCH the inside of my wrists OTL...

You need to eat more pie! *just looked up galbi* I want galbi nya O_O;;;

Lol, you must be a really good player, then x3;; Or good luck~ or both!! It's always fun to win even when you're against a team with the 'best players' >:3 We used to have ways of getting around the "you can only take one piece of treasure at a time" rule by stuffing the treasure up our shirts :3

Now it's a pretty smelling drink :3~<3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 am

That's why I.. multitask! *is a pretty good multitasker* Draw, talk to you, talk to friendswho need help on homework, and do the homework itself all at once! >W< Though I get easily distracted, as you already know XD;;
Hehe ;; My motivation dies down quickly, especially when I'm stuck on something D:

XDD I know, right? OWO;; Apparently I was very, uh, 'emotional' a few years back. ;; I don't remember anything LOL XDD I have absolutely have no idea what happened then~~ My school has only two categories: fobs and no-fobs! (Fobs, people who come from Korea to America .w.;; I'm not a fob since I was born here~)

8D I'll try!
Galbi's awesome XD In Southern California you can just go to a random Korean BBQ and they'll be galbi there =w= My mom says we're eating it tomorrow~ Yay!

LOL ;;; Actually, the other team tried that strategy last time XDD Our PE teacher was like "Stoop cheeaating *yawn* Bleh." Man, he's chill x] LoL, but I don't think I'm good luck or anything like that, since I barely did anything o.o We won because Grandpa somehow teleported his way into the game (he has many nicknames, one of them being the Teleporter XD) and ambushed people. Pfff~

Yeah .w. In the trashcan! >W<
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:41 pm

I can multitask, but not when videogames or MMOs are involved OTL They need too much attention xD;; I get distracted too... especially if I'm doing homework at that very moment and I've found something interesting to read... or someone to talk too ^^;;;
It's easy to tell when I've lost motivation on something; I end up drawing an awesome picture! xD;;;;

My school has loads of categories... OTL... It's annoying because it just means people are horrible to each other TT^TT But the three mains groups are disruptive annoying people, popular people, and non popular people (including well known but not liked people). I'm in the non popular group. The one that isn't full of drugs and alcohol^o^

Lucky... I need to find a recipe for it! >w<

Your p.e teacher sounds better than my p.e teachers x3;; My p.e teachers are sucky and uptight... and... and... they suck. Teleported? x3;; He sounds like a ninja o.o;; I wish I had a better nickname^^;

nyaw...
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Nnnh, I can't do anything while I'm playing games, too XD It must be games and only games! >W< Gaame time! But then again, that's bad OAO I can't talk to people when playing games ><
o_________o??? Whut? .A.

I was able to tell what group you were in right away! ;D Sometimes not being popular is good, neh~~ But in my school, since it's pretty small, everyone knows each other .w. Like, it's rare to say "Do you know ****" and you'd reply with "Who?" Veerrry rare.

I went downstairs yesterday and there was like.. five meals worth of unmarinated galbi in the kitchen XDD I asked my mom what she puts in the sauce. She was like "Soy sauce.. Sesame seed oil... Garlic... Oh, and kiwis." Yeah, as in the fruit owO;;

He's cool until he makes us do stuff. Then we have a feeling of resentment ;;; He made Potato do like.. 50 push ups on Thursday and only counted 20 of them XD;; He was like "YOU HAVE TO DO 90 DEGREE ANGLES, BLEH."
Un, teleporter. He's really fast when he wants to be (wants to be as in when we do sports XD) ;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm

I can talk to people while I'm playing games! ...if they're playing the same game as me...^^;;;
I draw when I've lost motivation with schoolwork :3

Lol; non popular group rules! >w< You're loved for who you are and not how many people you've done it with! People seem to know me... but I don't have a clue who they are.. then I feel bad when they say "Hi Ellis!" and I say "...hi?"

Woah... so much galbi... sounds delicious OwO;;
Lol, it's a good thing she didn't mean the kiwi bird xD;;; They're so cute ;w; They don't look tasty though 'O'

Woah... o.o;;; I've never done push ups in p.e >.<; a-and at 90 degree angles?! Is that even possible???? Wouldn't... your arms need to be...really long? o.o
I'm fast.. but lazy x3;; yay:3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 pm

XD Right now Cyamour's playing Maplestory >W> I'm helping her X] Sometimes she watches me while I play Maplestory, and I explain thigns to her .w. But I can't talk to people online while playing, heh~
Oh .w. I see XDD

LOL XDD Nice way to say it! >W<
Maybe people secretly love you but they just are too shy to admit it OWO

It was good, but way too much @_@ Got a stomachache >W<;;
Oh, if it was the bird I wouldn't have eaten it, silly! >W< They're very cute, yes.. Tasty, no .w.

No, not really .w. Your elbow has to stick straaaight out! >W< I was able to do 20 completely perfect 90-degree pushups, but I fell down after 20 @_@ 21 is the amount needed to pass the test OTL I'll do better next time!
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:20 pm

It's hard to type and fight simultaneously @w@;;; Very hard. Usually results in death >.<;; I wish more games had voice chat; it would be so much easier to talk~ ^^;;

I highly doubt they secretly love me with the comments and insults they throw at me^^;;; If they were too shy to admit it then... calling me "ugly" isn't the way to gain my love xD;;;

Rawr!! I have to find a recipe and maki galbiiiii!!!
I want a plushie kiwi bird :3 They're all fluffy and tiny and cute and... you wanna just cuddle them~ >w<;;;;

Nya... I have p.e tomozzie @w@;;; I hope we do something fun... or even badminton @____@;; Perfect pushups sound hard TT^TT;; I might try to do some xD;; Only 1 away... .___.; You'll make it next time nya! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Un, really -w- It really is hard~
Ah, but some people (specially online trans) wouldn't like that, huh? XD Like a sexy female character has a voice chat with someone and it comes out outrageously low XD

Oh dear .w.;; H-Heheh XD Yes, ugly isn't the right way to do it .^. They're lying too! You're not ugly~ >W<

Go find one online! Though I'm not sure if those are trustworthy @W@
Haha XD I saw one at a zoo one time, they really are cute X] Though they looked really fragile, I was like "I want to touch it, but I'm afraid it'll break! @W@;;;;;;;;;;"

Bandminton is fun XDDD I tried it a few times, it's freaking hard though *has no arm strength*
Eh, doing a few isn't hard, just doing a lot is XD Yes, I will!
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh! In .Hack they use voice changers if they're playing as a different gender^^ You could change the pitch etc. to edit your voice :3 Though that situation would be very funny xD Or there's me trying to play as a big buff dude xDD;;

Nya... *glomps* thankies, Yummi kun :3 They probbie just pick on me because they don't think I'm beefy dudeness; but I'm more beefy dudeness than they are! You are, too! >w< We're all beefy dudeness~!

I've taken a lookie~ most recipes I've found involve marinating short ribs in a marinade of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, and things like onion, kiwi, asian pear and ginger. Does that sound about right? @w@;;
Heehee~ Like little prairie dogs and meerkats~ ^o^

Keeping up a rally in badminton can get tiring very quickly @w@;; It's better than doing rugby when it's rainy and muddy outside though xD;
I can do sit ups ^^;; And about 3 chin ups until I fall off whatever I'm hanging on to x3;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:40 pm

Really? OAO Woah, that sounds uberly awesome! XD So if I get a ****** character and I go on voice chat, I can use it! .w. But.. too bad I'm I don't even have .Hack XDDD;; OTL Haha, true

Beefy dudeness? OAO Alright!

Un, it does sound right XD Don't marinate it in ginger, though @_@ That'd turn out extremely bitter, though ginger boiled with water mixed in sounds okayish.. :/ Just don't put in ginger XDD Sometimes my mom puts in soda too, but she also does that for kimchi XDD;; I think sticking to the recipe is fine~
I think that hard part will be finding the right meat for it, though oAo
Un, right? XDD I saw a real meerkat and I was like "... THEY'RE TINY!"

I can't even see how that's possible for me XDD I suck at tennis and badminton XD Ah, but it sounds more fun than that, yeah oAO
Un! Sit ups are good! >W< I reached 60 in a minute! Haha! But.. Potato and Rye Bread can do more OTL
3 CHIN UPS?! O_O Th-That's freaking good! DDD: I can't do any! But.. I think there's a difference in chin ups and pull ups, actually .w.;; Still, that's seriously good XD I can hold on a pull up (jump first, of course) for like.. 7 seconds OTL
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm pretty sure you can get real life voice changers, but it's complicated and involves audio editors -w-. .Hack is an anime/manga/videogame/novel series about an uber MMO (another recommendation for you >:3) All MMOs should be like it and have voice chat boohahaha!

Nya! No ginger~ >w< Ginger goes bestest in singapore noodles... *thinks* I need to cook them again soon o.o;;;
You're right about the meat owo;; I know where to get big ribs from! ...pretty much all butchers x3 But I'm not sure if they sell short ribs @w@;;;; I better get searching xD;
Th-they all stand up and look around with their lil paws held to their chests and...and... they're fluffy and cute >w<;;

Heheheh... when I get HeartGold on sunday I'll have my pokewalker so I can train my pokemon while I walk around (it's a pedometer and the number of steps you take gives your pokemon exp etc~) so I'll just start working extra hard in p.e >:3 *has found motivation*
6-60 in a minute?! Wow, I get too tired to do that many xD;
There's a difference between chin ups and pull ups? *goes to look it up* I can't see any differences @_@;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Haha ;;; I know what .Hack is! OAO Though I never tried it, obviously OTL XDD;; I want to play~ OAO I want to play all the video games in the world *gets shot by parents*

...... ! *mistook ginger for something else* Add ginger if you want to O_O;;; XD Though one time Cyamour ate a piece of ginger and nearly barfed. My mom used it to flavor the soup! (Though they said it was ginger, I'm pretty sure it was ginseng)
Ah @_@ No big ribs for galbi! That's impossible! You need LA style .w.;; They sell those like crazy at Korean markets, but obviously where you are..
I know XD But their eyes kind of scare me OAO;; So big.

LOL REALLY? XD Oh wow, that really is a nice way to get you walking, huh? @W@ Sounds like fun. XD
I really had to push myself O_O I was like "MUST-GET-SIXTY!" And then.. yeah OTL Of course, people got more than me.
Yup OAO! In chin-ups your wrists face toward you, in pull-ups your wrists are away from you. It's a pretty big difference @_@
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm

I want to play too, but they're only on the ps2 and psp OTL... After getting distracted from this to look at the .Hack wiki (sorry^^;; )It lookies like there's a game by CC2 for the DS, but it doesn't look like .Hack... T^T It came out earlier this month owo;

I-it's not good to eat raw ginger O.O;;; It's really strong @w@;; I'm not a big fan of ginger in my food unless it's in very small amounts. I don't like gingerbread^^;
I'll have to look real hard for some >.<; I gotta have some galbi<333 My mum says she thinks she knows where we can get some x3;
Their huge eyes are staring into your soulllllll O______O

Apparently the pokewalker is the easiest way to train pokemon everrr xD; You can catch pokemon and find items on there too, depending on what pokewalker course you go on :3 <3
But... in a minute... over sixty situps is more than one per second O_O *states the obvious*
Woah... I'll have to try pull ups sometime x3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:19 pm

You don't have a psp or ps2? OAO *surprised...* XDD;; Eh, that sucks then .w.;;

Haha, I don't think I've ever eaten it, and if I did I probably didn't like it x3;; My mom uses ginseng to flavor some soups, it's REALLLLLLLLLLLLY bitter but it's also very nutritious, so I eat it anyway -w-;; I never tried gingerbread before oAO Though I smelled it. It smells too sharp for me.
XD;; I'm sorry for getting you into this mess .w.;; Haha~
Un, right? OAO Huuuuge eyes

That's really interesting ._. Walking in real life to get you pokemon, items, and exp... How smart of the gamemakers X];;;;;;;;;
Yup! >W< I guess doing one sit-up per second is enough for anyone, but my school is really competitive. Like, not with other schools, but within it .w.;; Hahaha~
Urrgh, it's really hard @_@ Reaaally hard. Then again, I have no arm strength XD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Heheh... no I don't ^^;;; *fails quite a lot lol* I only have/have had GBA SP, GC, DS, Wii and Xbox360 x3;

It's uber sharp o.o;;; and... gingery? @w@;; Isn't ginseng good for colds or something? Or.. is that ginger? I know that chicken soup is really good for colds. And I'm pretty damn sure ginger is... *is confuzzled* OTL
It's okies! Messes involving hunting for new food is super okies!

I didn't get to do much walking today, but I'll keep it with me whenever I'm out somewhere >:3 I have a little lvl 1 Togepi on there right now~ He's so cute >w<
I get lazy with competition xD; Unless it's pokemon OwO;;
I have more strength in my legs than my arms. I'm better at kicking things than punching them. Although these things are usually let down by my hands because they're lazy and my wrists are dodgy.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm

I drew some Vocaloids the other day! You can see it in my scraps!

You ONLY have those, ehhhh ;A; BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR... *uber uber jealous*

I never would've guessed x] Ginseng is good for colds and illnesses, yes XD Ginseng is good in (whole) chicken soup! >W< Boil an entire chicken with ginseng and garlic and rice and yuuum! XDD;; Not sure about ginger, though!
Haha ;; Allllright x] Potato (she's Chinese), Roger (Korean), and I talked about galbi today. Roger said putting soda in galbi is perfectly acceptable, and that kiwis make it softer, while Potato just complained about how hard it is to make it XDD;;

Oh? How'd ya get a Togepi on there? OAO Go level him up! >W<
LOL I can see that XDD Pogeymanz is somethin' to be competitive about! >OOOO Then again, SO IS SPORTS! *kicks a soccer ball*
The legs are roughly 3 to 4 times stronger than the arms, so yeaaah XD .w. I have lazy hands too! *not really a good thing OTL*
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I saw the piccy! It's kawaii >w< Then I thought about how our RP characters are like the vocaloids x3;;
It's nothing compared to the amount of consoles and handhelds that belong to my friends^^;;

Yay, I was right! xD Oh! That's like making chicken stock~ I need to make some again soon... or get my parents to make some ^o^;; I haven't had any with rice before... me thinkies that I have to xD;
I always use soda in tempura mixtures x3; Though last time I made tempura i used light beer, and it tasted amazing~~<3 It was so light -w-; When I tell my friends about food I've made they usually complain it's too complicated @w@;; ...OTL

My Togepi egg hatched so I put him onto the pokewalker >w< He's leveled up since then, but I need to do more walking still >.<;
Kraatz got stuck, but now I'm stuck until I get a fire or ground type pokemon^^;
Lazy hands are bad for drawing... ._. Though mine seem okies with drawing, but not writing @w@;; Crazyness~~ I can spend hours drawing, but after about an hour of solid writing in an exam my wrist and hand start hurting loads..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Arty Things :3
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next