Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Little Arty Things :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Haha, really? XD I guess Karatsu would be Kaito, neh~<3 Is Ceci Rin?

LoL, I guess .w.;;; You have more consoles than my friends, though. The ones that actually DO have game consoles, I mean XDD

You make your own chicken stock? OAO Well for us it's pretty complicaated XD It's a tiny chicken, and you stuff it with.. I think uncooked rice (is it cooooked?) with dried..... plums, I think? Garlic, too, and you put ginseng in the water and you boooooil... Then when you eat it, you serve a chicken per bowl and put lotsa salt and green onions into it! >W< Tastes goood, but it's very hard to make O_O My mom only makes it on the biggest occasions.
Tempura with light beer..? .A. What do you fry for the tempura? XD;

Oh yeah~ *forgot you can get a Togepi egg in Gold* Walk lotz ;D
Aach OAO Where are you at the moment? *doubts I can recognize it LOL XD* It's been like.. an year since I finished Gold, so yeah OTL
Haha, mine get tired even when drawing ;; But wait, you can write for an HOUR? O-O DAAAAMN. I can only write for like.. three minutes, then my hands get tired XDD Probably cause I've been typing instead of writing for the past years ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Ceci would be Rin~ x3;; Does that make Jet Len? xD;

Yep^o^ We just get the remains of a chicken we use for a roast, and boil it in a big pot! I think my parents do something else to it... but I think boiling is the main part x3; I gotta try to make that soon OwO;; I feel so hungry right now ^^;;; So many yummy things... -w-;
The light beer works like soda~~ >w< We have prawns, veggies, and once we had squid~ :3 It was delicious >o<;;

Heehee~ I think I'll leave it's in-game training until I've beaten the pokemon league. Sadly Togepi only gets really tough when you've evolved it into Togetic and then Togekiss @___@;;
I just beat Clair, so I have to go beat the Kimono girls and catch Ho-oh now :3
Yes... an hour^^;; Though some exams are 2hours long OTL I wish we did our exams on laptops by typing, I'd get things done waaaaay quicker!!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

I see... Though I can't see Jet as Len, though XDD Len is not macho like Jet! XDD;;

Ooh OAO;; Boiling is the main part LOL XDD Well that's used to make stock, yes? XD
Good luck with it @W@;; I'd love to make it sometime, but I really dislike heat (my major bad thing in cooking OTL). Also.. It'd cost a lot LOL ;; I'm spending waaaaaaaay too much money this year! @_@

Haha~ When I had gold it could only level to a Togetic, of course... But it was a part of my main team, you know ;D It had fly! YAAAAAAY FLY... Or was that my Swellow ._____. I'm pretty sure they both were in my party ;;; loL XD;; Never had a Togekiss, though >W<;;
Catching ho-oh baaaad experience.. Kept on dying over and over again... Really sucky attacks, too OTL
Aah, but then we'd get to use spell-check XD;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:44 am

You're right! >:0 Jet is Ceci's brother... but he's not cute... Len needs to suddenly grow to beefy Gakupo proportions xD

Ah~ they said they add herbs to it, but I can't remember which herbs they said >.<;;
Thankies x3; I'm okies with heat when cooking, but not for a long time @.@;; Though I'm bad with heat in general, and I've heard we're supposed to have a hot summer T^T;; I would say "I'll just spend lotsa time at the beach to cool down!!", but everyone will be at the beach ._.;;
I'll be spending plenty of money at the expo this year~~ Though most of all, I wanna buy some sailor fuku ^o^;;;

I'm busy training my Dratini so it can eventually learn fly @w@;; Wait... Swellow?! I though you could only get those in ruby/sapphire/emerald?
Togekiss are amazing o.o;; But it's good to train Togetic lots first so it can learn it's attacks, because Togekiss won't learn any of Togetic's attacks.
I gave up and used a master ball... my pokemon weren't powerful enough to withstand it's attacks. It was asleep and on uber low health and ultra balls wouldn't do anything...
Good point o.o; It would be hard to monitor cheating ^^;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 pm

LOL ;; I can't imagine Len with Gakupo proportions XD;; Len is fine in his 14-year-old.. not-shota self *doesn't like Len as a shota* Kaito is the kind guy.. and Gakupo's the super seme serious pervert! XDD;;

Nya .w.;; Good herbs? XDD Ask your parents!
Haha ;;; I'm really bad with heat in general~ When I sit next to a fire I can only sit by it for a few seconds, even if it's reallly cold. As for sumer, I really hate it >< It's super hot out outside~ It's like summer... .w. You have the beach, I have a swimming pool! A really dirty one! OTL

*FACEPALM* Oh, i forgot.. My Swellow is in my Emerald game XD;; I downloaded emerald on my computer last year so that I could finish it during the summer ;; Jeez, how could I mix those two up .w. Yeah, my Togetic knew fly! >W< Though it looks really fragile, don't you think?
Cause Tegekiss evolves from a stone, right? OWO
AAAH... Master ball? >< Aren't you supposed to use that for.. uh.. something else? XD;; I don't think I used mine~ I caught the Ho-oh with an ultra ball after around five hundred attempts... IT was sooo hard, I thought it was going to die any second D: Can you freeze a fire pokemon?
Yup XD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:16 pm

...He looks odd o.o;; *imagines* a blonde Gakupo nya... x3;;; Nya, Len doesn't really suit shota... He's cute as chibi, but chibi and shota are different >.<; Len is too boyish for shota. In my opinion anyways x3;

Oh! My parents put in a stick of celery, a bay leaf, thyme, and rosemary^^ Though they tie them all together and put them in while it's boiling- they don't just throw them in :3
I-It was uber hot today!!! @w@;; I was wearing just a t-shirt and shorts! xD;;; My window is wide open too~~ It's actually warming up^^;; Wow, I wish I had a swimming pool OwO;;

Wow, emerald too~! I think that's my favourite of the old generations~ I had Torchic as my starter for Ruby and Emerald x3 Though I have all 3 starters because I've bred some of my friend's starter pokemon^^;;; It's odd to think that a Togetic would be able to carry you @w@;; Maybe it uses psychic powers of uberness? ^^;;
Togetic + Shiny stone = Togekiss >w<
No idea... But it was uber hard and my patience were low OTL To be honest, I really wasn't prepared^^;;;
I think you can freeze fire pokemon... but some can't be frozen, and if some use certain attacks they'll thaw~
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 pm

.A. A blond Gakupo looks rather hot, actually LOL XD;; Purple suits him, though~ He makes purple manly XDDD
Yeah, chibi and shota are way different @_@ I remember, I asked Cya after watching one of Len's videos, "Um.. What's a shota?" You should've seen the look on her face XD;
Did you ever try to read Hatsune Mix before? ;D

*never tried to ingredients in cooking* .A. Sounds good, though XD
Un, it's really hot~ It was hotter yesterday, but it's still hot today *fans shirt* I had to walk home yesterday and today~~ Really tiring ;; x]
I don't have a swimming pool XD; I heard it's annoying~ Rye Bread always complains that ducks end up in his pool .w. My neighborhood has a community pool, though! >W<

Yeah, Emerald's really nice in my opinion @W@ My starter was a mudkip because i liek mudkipz X] LoL, maybe .w. It's as weird as a mudkip knowing how to surf.
I see .w.
LoL ;; I was so prepared man. I was like "GET.. EVERYTHING." I don't remember, but I think I froze the ho-oh :/ It was super hard, and my gyrados really did almost die there OTL And I paralyzed it and made it go to sleep and baaaaaah~~ At least I got it in the end >W>

<< >> *raids my mom's room for Gold*
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Hmm... I'm not sure... blonde Gakupo kinda makes me think of Tamaki from Ouran when they all dress in traditional Japanese clothing in one of the Ouran episodes xD;;; Purple is a very elegant colour, and that's what Gakupo is aaaaall about! ...most of the time lol x3;
That's what I thought! ...Oh.. I'm sure she had an odd expression xD
No.. I haven't... but I'm guessing I should read it? :3

It was so hot again today!! Nice zoo weather~ though lots of the animals were sitting in the shade to sunbathe so they didn't really come out x3; We had ice cream @w@;; It would have been nice is it was more windy so we could cool down^^;;
Bwuh... ducks... there are so many ducks in this village O_O;;; If you're driving along you have to make sure some suicidal duck doesn't jump out in front on the car OTL
It must be nice to have a pool so nearby x3;

Mirage island bugged me though. But I found out it only had Wynauts and speshie berries there... so I wasn't too upset >.<; My sis had a Mudkip; she called it Cutie x3
...Or surfing Pikachu! Owo;;
It's annoying when you're uber prepared... but a pokemon is so powerful and has such a low catch rate that it's impossible to catch T^T;; On Platinum you can get a lvl 1 Regigigas... it took me HALF AN HOUR to catch it... curse low catch rates ><;;

x3;; Any luck~?
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 pm

LoL, Gakupo's hair is much more royal than that though~ XD Haha, I guess .w. I drew Gakupo yesterday and after studying his outfit, I, once again, realized JUST HOW GAY IT IS. IT'S FREAKING GAY LOL His introduction picture was so ugly I don't know how fans made him pretty like he is now ;;
Yeah, she did. xDD
Yeah~ Hatsune Mix is a manga by KEI, the designer of the Vocaloid2 (Miku, Rin, Len, Luka? I think Luka)~ But because it's made by KEI, and he didn't design ALL of the Vocaloids, it mainly centers around Miku, Rin, and Len. Meiko and Kaito appear in like every chapter, but they're never named as 'Meiko' and 'Kaito' since KEI didn't design them XD;; It's super random and funny .w.;;

Today I looked out the window and the sky was pure white with clouds ;; Crazy, since it was freaking hot yesterday. I think another earthquake's going to happen XD;;
D'aw, zoos are nice, though I don't have really good memories with them .w. One time I went it started raining, so we just went to the zoo part of the amusement park and all the animals were hiding XD; Kinda cute, though. And the second time.. I saw this pink bird with a reallly sharp beak eating a BABY DUCKLING. It was sad DDDD:
Ducks are cool .w. But not suicidal ones o_O Poor duckies ;;
Haha, sure XD I don't go a lot, though. The man that owns the pool is a very mean man D<

Mirage island.. I didn't get there yet OTL Such a pain, looking for it every day @_@ Just gave up in the end ;; LoL, I called my mudkip 'i liek' or something like that XD
Surfing Pikachu makes sense, you're just on the surfboard itself! XD They demonstrate it in the Gold version of Pokemon Special!
OUCH OAO;;; Half an hour? That's a loong time for catching a pokemon ><;;

Nope ;__;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 am

I watched Go Google It again yesterday x3;; I don't think it's just his outfit that looks kinda gay -w-;; Then again, we are talking about Gakupo/Gackt x3;; It's okies for him to look gay...
have you seen one of the live performances of Vanilla? Fans can make anyone pretty... OTL They can make buff guys pretty, and pretty guys buff xD;;
Nyaha! Random and funny is good >w< I uber have to take a lookie >w< Do you know where I can find it~? :3

A-another earthquake?? O.o;;; That can't be good nya... It's still pretty warm here @w@;; Some people think it's just going to get cold again, but I don't think so x3;; It's cooled down a little bit because of the wind~ It's just right... sorta^^;;
There's one zoo around here that's quite big but very crowded with the animals >< We went to the one that's quite spread out~ there were meerkats and a red panda OwO;
No... not the ducklings... OTL There was a pond with ducklings in at the zoo... and there were also rather large carp and my dad kept humming the Jaws theme T^T;;
Not poor duckies. Stupid duckies Dx;;
Bwuh... he's mean? ><

All the old dude would ever say was "I can't see Mirage Island today..." OTL
A very fitting name for a Mudkip x3 <3 My friend's called his Feraligatr StreamPunk, and my Feraligatr is called Aquamarine >w<
Nyaha~ I get it now x3;; I guess with flying Pikachu... uhh... *thinks* ...
That was my third attempt, too Dx;;

Nyaw... ><;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 pm

More than just his outfit, you say? .A.;; Eh? XD;; LoL, I don't know a lot about Gackt, but they say that his Vanilla song is meant for his yaoi fangirls XD;; LoL, true, fans can make anyone look pretty. They made the English Vocaloids (who have no faces LOL) look pretty!
Haha, yup! Here's a link to it! Apparently Gakupo appears in the missing chapter 11 ;___; He appears for two panels in chapter 12, though! XD;; Only the cover art is good, though, so don't mind the drawing style .w.;;

Yeah, another. Apparently there have been around 123890284201947120 lately, I just haven't felt any of them cause they appear in the middle of the night when everyone's sleeping XD;; LoL, it's warmer now <W< A little. It started raining yesterday~
Meerkats are always a yes in zoos! ;D Buuut omigawd, you saw a red panda?! Lucky! >W<
Un ><;;; Poor baby ducklings.
Yeah, he's mean. A man with white white hair who wears a speedo every time he comes to the pool yells at you for opening the damn door. I'm dead serious. DX

SRSLYRIGHT? I know, right?! DD:
Yup XD;;;;;;;;;;;; .W. LoL, nice names~
... I have no idea. You hold onto the balloons? Wait, you don't need a Pikachu for that! OAO;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 am

I'm in love with VanaN'ice :3 Especially the song Setsugetsuka >w< I'm a pretty big Gackt fan, but I'm not a fangirl like my friend is OwO;; She's a big Gackt fan xD
Lol~ they managed to make Sweet Ann pretty x3;; I think the Japanese vocaloids sound better... but maybe it's because people use them more? I like Gumi a lot, but she doesn't have many songs >< Have you ever listened to the Gumi and Gakupo Fly me to the Moon duet? :3
I'm so confused by Hatsune mix xD;; It really is random OwO;;; But cute >w< So far, I've only read the first two chapters.

On the topic of vocaloids... I recorded "Honey" yesterday x3;; I sound like a child though Dx;; But my friends say it's good :3 I'm thinking of putting it on youtube~ My friend is thinking of making some music that my oniisan can make lyrics for so I can sing^^*

Wow... that's a... big number o.o;;; But I guess tiny earthquakes happen all the time @w@;; There was an earthquake in England a while back OwO;; It was really late at night, but it woke us up even though it happened about two hours away from us~
It hasn't rained here for a while >.< I want rain!!
The Meerkat area was packed OwO;; They're really popular x3;; The red panda was uber cute, but it looked very sleepy and unimpressed at all the visitors^^;;
H-he sounds uber scary!!!! O______O;;; Bwuuuuh...that's not nice ><;;;

I'm getting better at naming my pokemon now @w@;; When I was 10 I used to give them really odd names x3;;
Maybe the pikachu uses it's tail like a helicopter? :3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Oh? What does she do to uber adore him? XD
Un. I seriously thought that Sweet Ann looked ugly, but it turned out she's REALLYREALLY pretty ._. Haha, I don't think the English Vocaloids sound that great, though XD Probably because English is really hard for robots .w.;; Not even Gakupo and Luka sound that great while singing English.
Just listened to it .w. I'll just echo what I said before XD I don't like Gumi THAT much, though that's probably because of the first two Gumi songs I listened to (I Love Sweets and I Love Carrot Song) ;; I'm surprised at how womanly she can sound.
It IS really random XD It gets worse later, really .w.;; Just ignore the confuziness and continue reading! XD

Aah, hard song oAo Go put it on Youtube! >W< I want to listen!

Yeah, it is a big number -w- Haha, yup, tiny earthquakes are happening as we speak! I think the earthquake threat (a big conspiracy here in California) has ended, so no need to worry (not really). Oh? So you have earthquakes too? .w.
Why rain? @W@
D'aw DDD: Then again, a lot of animals did that XD I remember one time in a zoo there was a baby white tiger AND a liger cub on display... They both ignored all of us xD;;
LoL, he's not scary, just annoying XD Yup, and not nice.

LoL, I give them odd names like... Like...... o_o *forgot them all OTL*
Naah, Pikachu uses balloons, I just don't get how the trainer uses that to fly @W@;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Arty Things :3
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8