Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Little Arty Things :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Hehe glad you like it X3 That IS interesting though OAO
Haha nice XD Take your time with drawing Karatsu, really

I see ._." I can't view these pictures for too long, since my school totally tracks my movements ;; They're very nice though XD Very interesting clothes
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:17 pm

I prefer to draw fairy Cecilla in her normal outfit rather than her battle one ^^;;; It's a pain to make the armour look like armour @_@;; Remilla's scales are a pain to draw,too because they take ages x3
It also took me forever to design Remilla and get everything in the right place, like the turquoise body markings and the wings Dx Also, the top part of Remilla's outfit was accidentally designed to look like a butterfly x3 *sigh* Remilla sure is awkward x3 (which she is >w<;;;; )

...Today at break I found out the school had blocked the site I use for my emails ;___; it's hello kitty- one of the most harmless things on planet earth... O_O;;;; My school really sucks; they're lucky they gave us the afternoon off because of the snow...
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Eeeh, but the battle outfit is cool OAO I tend to enjoy drawing complicated outfits, since it gives a challenge XD This one outfit I drew for a character has a complicated Chinese dragon on it.. Scales and all.. *regrets making it*
QwQ Haha, you did a good job on it. When it comes to putting color or markings in several places, I'm a complete failure. ;;

O_O A Hello Kitty site?! Wow...

But I really can't be surprised. ._. A few years ago I found an EXTREMELY CUTE game website (has good games too) and my school blocked it not long after I found it. >:
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:47 pm

I have some more greyscale pens now, so that might help with making the armour look like armour x3 I'll experiment... hehe~
I have a really long drawing list now (in priority order): tCoD art thread stuff (needs finishing), Karatsu piccy, Kraatz v2.0 piccy, Aaron piccy @_@;;;
...I can't wait for the weekend^^;;;

Thankies x3 Just practice lots and maybe do doodles on scrap paper- that's how I work my colour schemes out and outfit designs etc. Though I make them fairly small so I don't waste ink^^;;

It's so disappointing to see a recently discovered site blocked... ._.
You think, "Wow! this site isn't blocked, yay!"
one day later
"Nooooooooo!! S-stupid school....." T^T;;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Woah, long stuff of things to draw OwO I wish my fellow friend good luck on drawing it!

My drawing list: that girl with the dragon on her dress OTL

Hmm owo *already does that* It's a good thing my dad just gave me a huge stack of used papers .w.

I know, seriously. But I guess we can always use proxies. One time my school blocked a long chain of proxies, yet they failed to block the most used one. I laughed XD;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:40 am

Yay~ another snow day! I can catch up on loadsa drawing! Heehee x3
Expect another Cecilla piccy to arrive later today if my scanner decides to behave~ It will look odd though, and have lotsa text on it, because it will be one of my art topic intro piccies :3
There may also be another art topic intro piccy with Cecilla on x3

I know a guy who has a whole list of proxies, but only ever tells people one or two to use, then when they get blocked, he gives out the urls of a couple more. I think that's a good way to do things, except when you're caught using a proxy... that's bad @_@;; Some teachers don't care, but some do a lot.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am

Haha lucky for you XP Can't wait to see it, neh.

OAO He sounds like one of those.. I dunno.. ;; Secret agents against the school? XD For us we just look for our proxies on other computers D:
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:43 am

My scanner decided to behave! *_*;;;;
The pictures should be done by this evening... well, evening for me, anyways @_@;;

He might be a secret agent... but a really, really annoying one, because he gets on my nerves a lot xD And if he is a secret agent, then me and my friends get to fight off all the zombies if there's an invasion :3 Because we're zombie experts x3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 am

Yay! 8D LoL OAO; That'll be early for me.

Hmmmm owo; Well people who know a lot about the interwebz tend to be obnoxious, correct? Haha, so you're ready for the zombie apocalypse? x] If that happens, I'm just going to breed some pea-shooting plants and make them kill them o-o" OTL
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 am

WOOT! Finished the art topic intro piccy x3

You are now entering... the Cecilla zone!!
Spoiler:

Nya... obnoxious, annoying, make-you-want-to-kick-em-where-it-hurts etc. x3 But you're pretty much right, speshie for lulu (i call him that xD)
When we're bored we think up plans of what to do in the event of a zombie invasion. If one ever happens when we're at school; we'll be more than ready >:3
As well as pea-shooting plants, I would recommend either a baseball bat or cricket bat or a golf club :3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 am

OAO Nice picture!

Hahaha, I know people like that XD

Wow, I wish my friends did something like that ._.

Fufufufu you can never be sure

(Sorry for such short replies, sneaking on like crazy .w.;; I feel like a spy)
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Thankies x3
I love photoshop ^.^* Especially when it doesn't freeze on me *really needs a new laptop lol*
I did a digi-art experiment this afternoon, it started as a doodle, then became a purple fairy :3

Purple Butterfly Fairy
Spoiler:

Nya... mebbe you should... make them more fun? @_@;; Or... get them to play left 4 dead o.o

Don't worry about the short replies! I shall be your... spy accomplice! I'll sit in the anonymous white van with all the hi-tech equipment and contact you though a tiny radio hidden on your ear... and whatever you do...

Don't forget the cookies o.o;;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Haa I see XD I don't really like drawing on Photoshop, since the lines aren't sharp enough. I usually draw on Sai, since it's a lot easier owo"

Ooh, nice. Usually I wouldn't have patience or time for something like that XDD

HAHA, they don't play online games. Their parents won't let them XDDD One of my friend plays Maplestory.. I guess that's an adjustment ._.

Fuu, we ended up playing Truth or Dare today OTL They.. hugged a wall, went into the bathroom and loudly shouted rabid Korean, and ran around the school screaming "I LIKE BANANAS!" I guess that's what makes them fun XDD

O_O" I'll.. Try not to? XD
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Ooooh~ Sai? Is that a painty program? :3
Photoshop is meant for more editing, I guess it's not a proper drawing program, though it does have pen sensitivity brushes, which are pretty useful x3

Parents... won't... let them?! o.o; ouchie... I'd curl up into a ball and sob quietly in a corner rocking back and forth if I wasn't allowed to play online games O_O;;;

Lol, random friends x3 Me and my friends just lurk around the school library even though the librarian is horrible... One good thing is that we can laugh at the people who are banned from the library try to sneak in xD So I suppose we get free entertainment :3

Yay cookies! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Yeah x] You can adjust the lines to make them sharper. owo There's also another special type of layer that allows you to adjust any stroke you make. It's pretty cool.
Yeaaah owo

Yeah O_O But the weirdest thing is that THEY DON'T WANT TO too. Either that or they really have no interest for it. I'm only allowed to play one online game (Maplestory) and on the weekends, too OTL

I have some friends who are library workers too : D Usually there's little kids at the library (I go to a K-8 school) so when I go there I act like a 'foolish-eighth-grader' to scare them.

Hm, I don't think I ever heard of anyone getting banned from the library ._. Except last year, when the ENTIRE MIDDLE SCHOOL was banned from the library for the rest of the year XDD I don't even remember why that happened

Snickerdoodle or sugar? owo
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Sounds awesome o.o;; When I eventually get a new laptop, I'll probbie get Sai x3 My laptop is dying right now... so I have to make it last at least a couple months until I can get a new one @_@;;;

Th-they don't wanna play online games? O_O;; well, I guess everyone has their own interests >.>;;;; I've heard of maplestory! It's cute x3 I play DoMo (dream of mirror online), and I've spent a lot of money on it getting items and costumes x3 I have two dancing cactus pets >w< when they fully evolve, they'll become buff topless men who will follow me around xD

Our library is eeeeeeeevil... she'll ban someone for no reason o_o;;;;;;; and she always closes the library early at lunchtimes T^T;;; I don't think our librarian is nice enough to let students help out o.o

BOTH! >w<;

By the way, I have a work in progress!! I'm going to call the picture "My ice cream isn't melting!"~! Hopefully you'll like it x3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:38 pm

;w; I hope my laptop doesn't die. It's two years old and the fan turns on every time I use it. My cooler doesn't help a lot ;;

Yeah, I know, I don't get it either ._. I don't think they play ANY games, really. I'm completely lost on what they do in the free time.

... Dancing cactuses that turn into buff, topless men... .__________________.

Hehe x] Maplestory's pretty fun, though it's the type of game you play on-off, even if you spend money on it.

(which reminds me, I DID)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *throws out cookies*

Hmm, I have a feeling I know what that's about owo
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:46 am

Argh! The evil that is the laptop fans O_O;;; Mine is so noisy ;_; My laptop is ancient- at least 4 years old x3 It was only a hand-me-down from my grandparents though ^^;; (Haha... my grandparents have more hi-tech gadgets than meee... ;;; )

Nya... my free time is full of RPing, videogames, drawing, reading and cooking xD Though I'm on a break from DoMo until my pratice exams are over @_@;; But I'm off school AGAIN today... so... I don't know when that will be x3 Apparently the snow here is going to continue through next week too @_@;;

It's just my luck to get 3 of the most strongest and rare pets on DoMo xD Two dancing cacti, and a little demon girl who eventually evolves into a demon lady that doesn't wear much @____@;;

Yay! *eats a cookie*

Muahahaha! The drawing should be finished soon x3 It's looking pretty good :3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 am

;____; I hate laptop fans. ;; I got my computer from my school, obviously, though it sucked the moment it was born.

OAO That's a lot of free time. I don't have any video games (and one computer game) so I don't really spend that much time on those type of things ><;;; I mostly just spend my time studying and roleplaying. Free time runs quickly for me ;^;

LoL lucky bum XD I took the final part of my math final today. My friends are debating on it right now.

O-O" Pets.. Pets... D: Maplestory pets don't do anything OTL

Yay owo
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 am

Take a lookie at these! >:3

My Ice Cream isn't Melting!
Spoiler:

My Ice Cream isn't Melting! (Starry remix)
Spoiler:
I hope I drew it all okies x3 And the graffiti says "my ice cream isn't melting", sorry it's not very clear x3

Ohh!! I'm sure it went uber well^^ My friends would have had their German speaking practice exam today, but missed out on it^^;

DoMo pets fight with you x3 But keeping them can be expensive and time consuming because you have to heal them and keep their loyalty up @_@;; At the moment, one of my dancing cacti, Kurai, is stronger than me xD
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am

Ooh OAO I likey. You know, it looks like they're singing and eating ice cream at the same time X3 It looks great!

Haha, I dunno .w.;;;; I ended up forgetting everything. ><;; Don't you hate it when you're really good on homework, but once the tests comes you bomb everything?

You have to heal your pets? OAO S-So they can die? .____. *is sad at the thought of dead pets, even if they're online*

LoL XD I'm not sure if that's ironic, a little sad, or kind of cool.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 am

Thankies! *hugs*
Y-you're right about the singing part... y'know, after what I posted, it may fit in with the RP even more! x3

Nya... I know how you feel ;_____; My French and German coursework is really good~! But I'll probbie mess up the speaking tests @_@;;

Pets can die, but it's really easy to bring them back to life^^ Expensive, but easy :3 And if you die while your pet is fighting with you, your pet will lose loyalty and you have to spend absotively ages playing with it to restore it's loyalty ><;; So if I'm about to die, I quickly put my pet away @_@;;

It's cool, because if I get in a sticky situation, I can bring Kurai out and he'll pwn all x3 The level system on DoMo is odd though, because on my old character, Kurai would sometimes be stronger than me, and other times he would be weaker, depending on which job I was (on DoMo you level your current job, so my character is currently a lvl 16 dancer, a lvl 16 doctor, and a lvl 12 musician; support characters ftw xD)
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 pm

XP True =w= Fufu.

Haha I see. XDD well I understand for speaking tests; I usually spazz out whenever I have to give an oral presentation. But still, for tests you really have no reason to be nervous, and you do it calmly, and in the end you still get a somewhat bad grade.

I see o-o" Do you restore it's loyalty by just fighting with it? Fuuu, I would lose faith in my owner if he or she died before I did XP

Oooh, you can change your jobs? For some reason it reminds me of Final Fantasy (I ONLY PLAYED IT ONCE, THOUGH. ONCE. OTL) owo" Sounds interesting. I hate it when you have to make an entirely new character when you want to see how another job's like ><
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 pm

I tend to stuff myself with sweets and noodles in an attemp to calm my nerves x3 Some guys I know drink loadsa energy drinks to hype themselves up @_@;; Though I'm pretty sure that ISN'T the best thing to do... >.>;;;

Sadly you can't by fighting... You have to find a spare while to play with your pet. It takes ages to restore the loyalty, because it only goes up by one every 3 mins ><;; So I usually go afk to do something else while I'm playing with my pet.

Yep~ job changing is fun x3 You just need the job qualification and then you go to an old man to change jobs :3 Another useful thing is that you can be one job, but use skills form another job you know~ I have my dancer skills, but I also have healing from my doc and pet healing from my musician x3 I think there are about 12 different jobs at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Hmmm, yes that sounds like a bad idea =3=

O-Oh I see O_O" I.. do nervous spazzes and finish quickly x] As long as you speak in a loud voice, remember what you're supposed to say, and make eye contact it's good I guess.. ;;;

That sucks .-. Well, at least you don't have to actually be on the computer to raise loyalty, right? XD In Maplestory you can level up your pets, but you have to give them a bajillion commands, and you only get closer if they obey it. It takes like a 1000 points to level them owo;;

OAO Old men are always the best when it comes to video games, neh. XDDDD Hmm that sounds very useful owo *kind of wants to play now* Buuut I can't >< My parents are afraid of viruses at the moment DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Arty Things :3
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next